DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    2019 MASTER SCHEDULE
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2019 MASTER SCHEDULE
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted
I actually started working on the 2019 Master Schedule back in August. There are enough known events now to make it worth posting. The intention of the Master Schedule is to provide racers with a single source for most major event dates (and then you can come here to DRR to get flyers for many of them!), to include NHRA, IHRA, PDRA, big buck bracket races (typically $5K and up), and even practice tree races. It's a resource for tracks and promoters as much as it is for racers to aid in scheduling. You can send me updates here, via Facebook messenger, or email staginglight@gmail.com

Bookmark the link below. As updates are made, the file will be overwritten, so using this link should always get you the latest version.

http://www.looserocker.com/wp-...aster_schedule19.pdf

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5736 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mike, your schedules are always helpful!

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
Updated

__

Posts: 5736 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Michael Beard,

__

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
Updated.

__

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Jim Abate
posted Hide Post
Mike..The New Years Nationals,are in Gainsville Big Grin

Posts: 56 | Location: fort myers | Registered: January 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Jim Abate, are you sure.

Posts: 521 | Location: Southeast | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Jim Abate
posted Hide Post
Yes Phil look at Gainsville web sight..or call Rob He is promotor,321 557 6150...

Posts: 56 | Location: fort myers | Registered: January 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Abate:
Yes Phil look at Gainsville web sight..or call Rob He is promotor,321 557 6150...

Gainesville is having work done on the track this winter. The event was moved to Palm Beach, which Rob announced on October 17th.

__

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Jim Abate
posted Hide Post
Sorry my screw up.that sucks,I hate that track.I'll stay home...

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Abate:
Sorry my screw up.that sucks,I hate that track.I'll stay home...

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
I've been to Palm Beach twice. I loved it.

__

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
Updated with the 2019 NHRA LODRS events...

http://www.looserocker.com/wp-...aster_schedule19.pdf

__

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Yes Jim Abate, event was moved due to track resurfacing at Gainesville. I hope you give us a shot at pbir. Not sure what issues you have had there but I assure you it will run smoothly and the surface will be on point. See you in two days at Emerald Coast.

Posts: 1 | Location: Florida  | Registered: January 04, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of David Gerard
posted Hide Post

Posts: 415 | Location: Fullerton, CA | Registered: June 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Gerard:
More for the list:

https://www.dragracecentral.co...ODRS-SUMMIT#indextop

Those events were added in yesterday's update.

__

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
Updated

__

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
Updated

__

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
Updated. Includes Southeast Six Shooter Ironman 5K Series and the Super 7 Series.

__

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
Lots of updates, including events from Huntsville, Richmond, Virginia Motorsports Park, Shadyside, and Union County.

__