DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    10 Reasons Not to Miss the Inaugural 5/7 at I-57 Dragstrip
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

10 Reasons Not to Miss the Inaugural 5/7 at I-57 Dragstrip
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
This Saturday (August 11) brings the inaugural 5/7 event to I-57 Dragstrip in Benton, IL. The premise: 2 races in one action-packed day ($5,000-to-win Race 1, $7,000-to-win Race 2). Why you don’t want to miss it:
1. Two GUARANTEED purse events in One day (less travel expense)!
2. No pre-entry hassles (come on in & pay at the tower)
3. Double Entry Welcome (same car/same driver OK)
4. Dragsters & Door Cars Welcome (Will be called to lanes separate rounds 1-4)
5. Buybacks limited or completely eliminated based on car count (see flyer)
6. Free Friday Test & Tune w/ Saturday entry (1 time trial Saturday morning for everyone)
7. Fun Atmosphere: It’s fan appreciation night, so we’ll have a lots of spectators to watch the action!
8. Hospitality: an appreciative staff & the best concessions in the Midwest!
9. No Box racers welcome (This is an amendment to the flyer pictured): cross talk will be turned off in the lane of racers who wish (tell the tower upon entering and display the “N” on your window). No Box competitors will run with the door cars (no separate class/call).
10. All purses 100% guaranteed by Luke Bogacki & Scott Bailey

We look forward to seeing you Friday evening/Saturday morning!

Posts: 153 | Location: Carterville, IL | Registered: December 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post