DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Rodger Brogdon Competition Eliminator
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rodger Brogdon Competition Eliminator
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Was watching from Topeka.Looked like a nasty crash and they aren't saying anything yet.Hope he is okay.What a hit into the wall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcSiqBHs4SA

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Was pretty ugly for sure killed a ton of MPH on that pass before the stripe.Hopefully he is ok..

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 985 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Hope Roger is good to go. Prayin!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4470 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
!st and most important announcer is saying he's out of the car on his own power....

2nd go to 4:00:00 on the video to save yourself some time
quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcSiqBHs4SA

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4447 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Video not available

Posts: 1413 | Location: Yarnell, AZ | Registered: August 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
The video just showed a sharp left turn and then it stopped.

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
"Video not available in your Country" it states.

LMAO...

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TD3550:
"Video not available in your Country" it states.

LMAO...

That's what I get too

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6363 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I went on Competition Plus and watched all of last rd of comp eliminator and didn't see or hear a thing about Roger Compton.

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
I went on Competition Plus and watched all of last rd of comp eliminator and didn't see or hear a thing about Roger Compton.

How about Rodger brogdon?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6363 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
He’s fine, cars bad.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4470 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
THAT'S GOOD. bUT HE WILL WIL FIX IT.

DRR Trophy
Picture of TheBlueTruck
posted Hide Post
I was told the car was going to Haas. They are putting the motor in a Pro stock car to finish the season.

Regan Wilson Super Street 469C

Posts: 295 | Location: Tyler Texas | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Roger posted the crash on his personal facebook page. Looked pretty nasty, 90 degree turn directly into the wall at 188 MPH.

He personally said his back hurts but other than that all is well.

Posts: 664 | Location: UTD | Registered: September 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CrewMan
posted Hide Post
Saw replay - FUGLY....glad to hear he is OK.

"Some things are better left unsaid... usually it's the S**T I blurt out first.

Posts: 116 | Location: Loveland, Ohio | Registered: September 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post