New
Find
Notify
Tools

Natural Gas Price
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Just found out that my Nicor Gas bill which was 68 cents per therm in April,is now $1.11 in May.
Good thing Winter is over.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of KWig
posted Hide Post
I just got the same email, today ! Im glad Im finished up here 6/30 and headed back south again ! Everything in Illinois is expensive !

You have to put in the effort, to get anything out of it.

Posts: 736 | Location: Cumming Ga | Registered: January 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
Picture of adv ET 266
posted Hide Post
All that NG is domestic from the gulf. Everyone blames the government for inflation yet this is a clear example of how domestic energy suppliers use global trends to butt **** Americans. Renewables will end that greed.

2005 2000lb 4 link dragster
home brew 582 BBC Dart 355
4.629@149
7.310@185

Posts: 12149 | Location: 33463 | Registered: February 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
88-91 degrees here in Alabama. Just think You guys could move here and save money. Plus you can race 9 months a year. sometimes 10 months. But we have lots of tornadoes and less pay.

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Roger McGinnis
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by adv ET 266:
All that NG is domestic from the gulf. Everyone blames the government for inflation yet this is a clear example of how domestic energy suppliers use global trends to butt **** Americans. Renewables will end that greed.

Libtard POS. NG is the same as any other energy and is sold on the global market. Renewables have not lowered anything except the weight of my wallet. They are taxpayer subsidized and at this time can't make it on their own financially. Don't get me wrong. I am totally off grid, but only for my own benefit. It will never pay for itself unless storage becomes affordable.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 559 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
Roger are you saying your 100% solar powered?

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Roger McGinnis
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Footloose:
Roger are you saying your 100% solar powered?

I'm saying that I only pay $15/month for a meter. It will never pay for itself.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 559 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Let's Go Brandon.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 3990 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I know the NG being produced by wells on my property have not increased my production checks. But I am 1500mi north of the Gulf, suppose thats the reason?

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
We can sell you some methane gas here in Ca. Evidently it’s and issue because they found that feeding cows seaweed reduces methane by 80%! So would you like your burger , steak or ribs tasting like seaweed?
You cannot make this shyt up!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4479 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Here is SE WI the Natural Gas PGA (Purchase Gas Adjustment) charge has never been more than 10% since 1976. This PGA charge is the adjustment difference between what the utility is allowed to charge per Therm (by the Public Service Commission) and the market purchase price.
In April 2021 my PGA charge was an additional 171% from the prior month (March 2021 PGA was 4%). This PGA charge has fluctuated from 42% to 187% for the past 12 months starting April 2021.

This extreme NG cost will not be fixed until the Installed administration is removed. The same goes for gas/ diesel prices. FJB !!

Posts: 2447 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
So would you like your burger , steak or ribs tasting like seaweed?

Seems to me there should be some parallel equivalent of DEF for cows, butt I don't know. Spent a month on a Russian drilling rig and seaweed had a considerable presence. Most prevalent on the "salad bar". Iceberg lettuce.... not today. So with Brandon's leadership seaweed may be filling some of that empty shelf space soon.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2331 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Just got my SDG&E (San Diego Gas & Electric) gas bill. 34 therms, total charge including service $28.30 (.8324 per therm) It was 95 degrees here yesterday, guess I can turn the heat off.

No charge for electricity, my solar system harvested more energy than SDG&E charged me, so I made money.

Brandon can go pound sand!

Bob

Posts: 3080 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
We need the government to own the energy suppliers so we can have all the cheap energy we want.

Posts: 1451 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
Remember just a few years ago when natural gas was going to save the world?
Good times.

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1621 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post