New
Find
Notify
Tools

National Dragster
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted
Anyone else notice the print quality of the national dragster this year? I may be the only one that appreciates it. But man they stepped up the print quality. I used to own a printing company, so maybe only I notice.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6405 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Looks very nice to me too.

I'm not in a bad mood, I just look that way.........

Posts: 990 | Location: Kingman, Arizona | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
I miss the in-depth coverage of each class at national events in the old issues, but a print magazine can’t rely on news in the internet age.

Seems like a good pivot they’ve made, and I’m surprised they put resources into ND when I figured a print magazine was on the way out.

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3158 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Got mine today. WTH is this? A book? First thought was... Fee's, What now????
:

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of TheBlueTruck
posted Hide Post
It's only once a month also. I guess that's the trade off for the new look.

Regan Wilson Super Street 469C

Posts: 297 | Location: Tyler Texas | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I got a National Dragster in the mail last week.I didn't see anything different.Lots of news that appeared "old".
Then I looked at the date and it was from December. We are now almost into March.
USPS always seems to deliver bills on time.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I appreciate the new look. I know we all have a different opinion on what content should be in there, but at least it's something different!

Posts: 290 | Location: Midwest  | Registered: January 12, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post