Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
quote:
Originally posted by J178RED:
^^^^^^ blind stupidity^^^^^^

I hope you're not calling me blindly stupid because I don't know what Jegs has done or been doing to be called out for bullshyt....
Jegs bull**** was the fact they gave me a credit instead of just shipping me the correct part I ordered why should I have to reorder when it was their screw up

The difference between ignorance and stupidity. Ignorance is lack of knowledge. Stupidity is the inability to learn. Don't be stupid

Posts: 400 | Location: des moines iowa | Registered: January 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vetman:
quote:
quote:

I hope you're not calling me blindly stupid because I don't know what Jegs has done or been doing to be called out for bullshyt....
Jegs bull**** was the fact they gave me a credit instead of just shipping me the correct part I ordered why should I have to reorder when it was their screw up

When I said blindly stupid I was referring to JEGS not Imakehp who is a good guy! The business practice with JEGS Working off of volume, so they feel like they can screw a couple and still make a buck

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by vetman:
quote:
quote:

When I said blindly stupid I was referring to JEGS not Imakehp who is a good guy! The business practice with JEGS Working off of volume, so they feel like they can screw a couple and still make a buck

We talked and you know we're fine bud.....and you know I give ZERO fuc's about the rest..

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4450 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The new owners would have to honor any existing contracts

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4450 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:

I buy from whoever has the best price period.

on al the chinese junk I use and promote here, to assemble nothing special engines, sporting 30 y/o technology for the clueless and naive, street/strip crowd in my trailer park neighborhood.

Oh and JEGS customer service sucks compared to Summit as many here have stated.

You're just jealous Mike Coughlin traded me a $1100 TCI 8" converter for a ham & cheese sandwich and $165 at the 2001 Gatornationals, amongst many other obvious reasons. Smile

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
six months ago I bought a pair of Mustang II spindles for my project. Since everything was taking forever to get, I was buying and putting parts on the shelf. I opened the box of spindles and the first one was fine so I put them on the shelf, then a couple days ago I pulled them down to prep and paint them and the box I opened had the correct standard spindle while the still sealed box produced a 2" drop spindle.
I called Jegs to see what I could do and they sent me a FedEx tag to ship the pair back and order a another set. I paid $15 to ship them back and after 6 months they will send me the right parts, period.
Everyone likes to complain about the bigger companies giving poor service but in this case I suspect someone bought the set I got and swapped a part in the box, then sent them back for a refund.
How much does Jegs lose every year from people abusing the system? No drag racer would do this, right?

I'm not in a bad mood, I just look that way.........

Posts: 990 | Location: Kingman, Arizona | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I just went to order some stuff this morning from Jeg's what happened to the discounts at the top of the page it wasn't much but it covered the tax ?

Posts: 8 | Location: Staten Island | Registered: January 17, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hilton:
I just went to order some stuff this morning from Jeg's what happened to the discounts at the top of the page it wasn't much but it covered the tax ?

I don’t know if they still give out “racer accounts” that are similar to Summit’s Pro Shop, but if you do that you will get lower prices all the time, without needing any codes.

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3150 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Investors!

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Still gets racers discounts....

Posts: 262 | Location: Fayetteville | Registered: May 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I just got my spindles last Friday. Jeg's sent me the very same spindles I shipped back to them a month ago. WTF?
My confidence is shrinking so I asked them to drop ship the parts from the Manufacturer.

Jeez, when you have a computerized business with people, it seems like the people are the ones screwing it up. Most sales and customer service now is done by work at home people.

Posts: 990 | Location: Kingman, Arizona | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
OK, so I shipped the mismatched spindles back to Jegs with the promise that I'd have spindles sent from the manufacturer, thinking we had a solution.
Well, Jegs sent the spindles to Speedmaster and guess what? I got the very same spindles sent from Speedmaster! I'm pretty much done with both of these companies.
I bought the spindle I needed from Summit and it came quickly and was the right part.

So, does anybody need a Mustang II 2" drop drivers side spindle?

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hey Dan, its just a Ford thing. If you had a chev instead of that killer Falcon, I might have a chance at the races instead of you handing me my butt every time I race you, LOL. I had an episode where I ordered new belts in Jan, mine expired in Dec, waited till Feb to order so I could get a good date, low and behold they sent me a set that had expired in Dec '22. WTF! Apparently, the people who pull the parts arent very attentive either.

Scott Horsley

Posts: 293 | Location: Nevada | Registered: February 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post