DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Torqin & Pennington Lay Down Perfect Passes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Torqin & Pennington Lay Down Perfect Passes
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted
Congrats to Chis Gulitti and Cassie Pennington on both laying down perfect passes on Friday at Montgomery.

Posts: 2109 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Purdy kewl! Mr Jamie Bridge was 003 dead 7 next to me...poor fella. Was set up 004 dead 2 or so...got lucky.

Big Grin

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Pretty sure there were 3 perfect runs on Sunday at least 2....

Rick Huffman
Accelerated Graphics
Why was everyone Kung Fu Fighting?

Posts: 598 | Location: Burleson TX | Registered: January 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of sc4087
posted Hide Post
#cheaters

Mike Greene

Posts: 509 | Location: Burleson, TX | Registered: March 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TORQIN:
Purdy kewl! Mr Jamie Bridge was 003 dead 7 next to me...poor fella. Was set up 004 dead 2 or so...got lucky.

Big Grin

You sure that wasn't Ed next to you? Falling of chair laughing

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Lol truthfully I got lucky on both ends...killed 9 mph and took .010 stripe.

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TORQIN:
Lol truthfully I got lucky on both ends...killed 9 mph and took .010 stripe.

As we all know, it takes luck sometimes...…...

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Great job to both of you!! Bender you gotta be right about that! Still a fabulous feat that only happens in time runs to me (LOL once), the Million brings out the best of must who are entered. One great weekend , minus the weather delay....

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
I was almost lucky twice last weekend...was 1 total against Sugar Shane 3rd round of the million! SS was 001 red.
Relaxing

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Jamie bridge is underated

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
I ran him (Jamie Bridge) twice last week... he was 10 thou total both times...he is way under rated!!

Very cool dude as well!