DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    I need a Wilwood Caliper Bracket
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I need a Wilwood Caliper Bracket
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted
I am looking for a drivers side Wilwood Caliper mounting bracket for Olds/Pontiac housing ends. The Wilwood Number stamped on the bracket is FE 250 0255 .

Any help is appreciated.

Bob Mendenhall
(619) 443-9171
Pacific Time

Posts: 3081 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
Bob I may have one,I will look here shortly.

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TomR
posted Hide Post
quote:
250 0255

Number 1 below?

I can check up at Autofab tonight. They have a few on the shelf.

72 Nova "Hooptie"

Posts: 739 | Location: Hanover, MD | Registered: June 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
Dave mine are actually JFZ. I do have 2 brackets,2 calipers,2 rotors and 1 hat if anyone is interested. Cheap!

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Tom, item #1 is the correct part. The bracket should be stamped with the Wilwood part number, FE 250 O255. That is the drivers side caliper mounting bracket.

Give me a collect call at (619) 443-9171, I will pay for:

(A) The phone call
(B) The part
(C) The freight

Bob

Posts: 3081 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TomR
posted Hide Post
Didn't get up there last night but heading there straight after work today to cut some aluminum. Was looking through them the other day for someone else. I'm 99% sure they have what you need.

72 Nova "Hooptie"

Posts: 739 | Location: Hanover, MD | Registered: June 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Problem solved.

Bob