DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    2020 Double Vision DRR Dragster Debut
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2020 Double Vision DRR Dragster Debut
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
Huntsville Engine be on the dyno Friday!

Posts: 2107 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Roger McGinnis
posted Hide Post
What? No label for traction control? Razz

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 559 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of The Hawk
posted Hide Post
Impressive looking rides!

lane weber

perfecting a better mousetrap

Posts: 158 | Location: Littleton, Colorado | Registered: November 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
A few more pics. Cars are 95% wired and be installing rear ends Thursday. Picked up bullet #1 from Huntsville yesterday. Be going to Oakley Motorsports first of next week to pick up bullet #2.

Stay Tuned!

Posts: 2107 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
are the engines identical and how much power did they make? Jones trans pump is the only way to go.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mike Frizie
posted Hide Post
Very nice. and how in the world do get those looms so straight?!

Michael Frizie
ET 2471

Posts: 571 | Location: Winston, GA | Registered: April 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Some more parts getting ready to be bolted on.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Very nice. I’m curious about which label maker you are using for the shrink tube. I have an old K-Sun, it works but it’s kind of a pain. Looked hard at the Epson, can’t make up my mind.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5304 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DragRaceResults:
Ty Lynch making more progress on the wire!

Ty has his PHD in wiring , and it shows...

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
What batteries are you running in those cars? Congrats, both are really sharp.

Posts: 204 | Location: Lenoir | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Dumb question, but what are the pumps at the rear of the cars? Coolant?

I envy neat wiring jobs. Seems like over the years, I add or change and end up with the wiring nowhere as neat as I would like. I really like the ability to run the wires through the frame. Honestly it makes me a little nervous with the chance of nicking a wire on an edge either during assembly or during the life of the car. But of course there is always that chance with them out in the open too.

When I switched to efi, I was humbled by the amount of planning needed wiring wise.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6398 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Jones Trans pumps

http://www.jonestransmissionpumps.com/

My dragster has one as well.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
A few more pieces parts pictures as we move closer.

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Getting close! FabShop Headers in place.

Lindsay Racing Products Leather Wrapped billet steering wheels showed up today.

LRP 16x16's on their way to Nashville. Should be here Friday.

Todd's Extreme finished up this week and we can't wait to show it off! We'll have them fully assembled this weekend.

Stay Tuned!!!

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Big weekend of progress. We're real close now. Hope to debut this coming weekend.