Share |
DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by DRE    Bill Mullis video (WOW)!!!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bill Mullis video (WOW)!!!!
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of BLIND MULE 2217
posted

Posts: 544 | Location: Opelika AL, | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 7110
posted Hide Post
is that the chassis builder? Awesome collection!

Posts: 1696 | Location: SHERIFF JOE'S "TENT CITY" | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
They said Nashville, and the chassis builder is in FL. Doesn't mean no, but that and the fact that I haven't seen a lot of guys get that kind of wealthy building pipe racks.....maybe he just makes pipe racks for fun.

"He's going the distance! He's going for speed!"

Posts: 4059 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
There was a logo on a radiator that said "Mullis race engines Bradenton Fl" So Im thinking its him,,, Pretty sure Bill was the money guy Mullis race cars when it started ..

Rick Huffman
Accelerated Graphics
Why was everyone Kung Fu Fighting?

Posts: 738 | Location: Burleson TX | Registered: January 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Danny Waters Jr
posted Hide Post
This is the Bill Mullis that still races today. If I'm not mistaken, he sold out of Mullis Race Cars years ago, but the chassis still bare his name.

This is his rig and ride of choice today, racing 9.90 and 10.90 in NHRA and IHRA:

Posts: 1104 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Well isn't that cool?! Wow is right. Impressive for sure.

"He's going the distance! He's going for speed!"

Posts: 4059 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Jim Abate
posted Hide Post
Yes,Same Bill,great guy and very smart bussiness man,the man who started and owned STAFF LEASEING $$$ FOR MANY YEARS..

Posts: 204 | Location: fort myers | Registered: January 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I've had the honor to know him and call him a family friend. We used to stay at his guest house when we raced at Bradenton at the 5 day Winter series. Just by talking to him you would never know that he is big time. A class act for sure!

Posts: 689 | Location: ky | Registered: January 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Bruce Williams
posted Hide Post
Regardless of who he is, that is an awesome collection of hardware!

Bruce Lee Cool

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.

Posts: 2332 | Location: Chandler Arizona | Registered: August 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of et7338
posted Hide Post
Wow thats AWESOME....Thanks for sharing.

Posts: 641 | Location: hesperia | Registered: October 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ImBack
posted Hide Post
Seen on YB the Corvettes were all sold at auction.

http://www.corvetteblogger.com...n-in-corvette-sales/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ImBack,

Posts: 395 | Location: Shelbyville Indiana | Registered: February 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of jwike
posted Hide Post
its asheville not nash, only been around him once seemed like a real nice guy!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jwike,

Posts: 265 | Location: Winston Salem, NC | Registered: August 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
ONE OF THE NICEST PEOPLE YOU WILL EVER MEET . BY THE WAY HE KNOWS HOW TO DRIVE THAT 55 CHEVY DRAG CAR TOO .

Posts: 116 | Location: OCALA,FL MARION | Registered: February 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Bill made his money in Staff Leasing, the employee leasing organization pioneers. Drag racing has always been a side business. He's still a heck of a driver too. And he and his son in law, Ed Richardson, are two of the most decent people you'll ever meet at a racetrack, or anywhere.

Posts: 2736 | Location: Tallahassee, FL | Registered: March 13, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of nomad
posted Hide Post
I had a chance to talk to him a bit at South Georgia. Seemed like a nice fella.

nomad
Bruce Guertin

Easily distracted by bright shiny objects.

Wife says I'm a new adventure every day.

Need Carb Parts? PM me.

Call Automotive Performance Engines for all your complete engine building, dyno service needs 863-967-8781

Posts: 2393 | Location: Auburndale, Florida | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Never met the man but I already hate him. Nobody should have that many toys,well unless its me. Damn nice collection of the one and only true American sportscar.

Only problem I see is lots of trouble getting some out for run thru country side. Heck I would spend weekend driving them all.Those cars and not driving them is like having ***** house and going without.

http://www.schooledbyscotty.com/
Only the stupid know too much to learn something new.
Chris McBride

re-electing obama is like shooting the right foot because shooting the left didn't hurt enough the first time out.

Posts: 2303 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bagwell Racing
posted Hide Post
Bill lives about 2 miles down the road from me, he is the nicest most down to earth guy you will ever meet.

TD 9565
QuickRod 965
HotRod 95

Posts: 7 | Location: Hendersonville, nc | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Anyone else catch the rear engine dragster in there @1:52?

Stephen Liss jr

Byron Dragway 2014 S/Pro champ #1 fan

Posts: 488 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: April 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of diceman1530
posted Hide Post
I have a MULLIS dragster so were kinda related right?LOL

Working for the Weekend!!!!
Fordyce Motorsports

Posts: 148 | Location: Williamstown, NJ | Registered: November 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of brandontaylor2265
posted Hide Post
I think that old video cause I'm pretty sure that red dragster is the one his son n law Ed Richardson has been running for last few years

ROANOKE MAFIA MOTORSPORTS

Posts: 231 | Location: IN THA WINNERS CIRCLE SOMEWHERE | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post