DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Darlington this weekend
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Darlington this weekend
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
Any live coverage for this weekend?

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4170 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Long line to get in, raining.

Posts: 518 | Location: Southeast | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
well hell I don't need to watch that. Laughing Hard

Posts: 4170 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
400+ easy I hear...

Posts: 1250 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Herd 700

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
My boy is supposed to be there. Not responding to phone. Called a few min ago and said 137 no box/foot brake cars made only time run today. Figured maybe 450+ total. Said a front engine dragster from CA in foot brake. Also a couple from Canada. Weather great

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ferndaleflyer,

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
A;so a FED from NC. I hear he has not got down track yet.Lil Brother called me about few questions on fuel side of it.

How the hell did he get them to let him run in footbrake? When I asked you would have thought I asked about banging someones daughter.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Don’t know about FB dragster Chris. My boy lost .001 red and no buy backs. 2nd round was still running at 9:30.

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
No Box has allowed dragsters for quite some time in IHRA.

Posts: 518 | Location: Southeast | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Rob7181
posted Hide Post
Who won?

Rob Robertson

Posts: 961 | Location: Welcome, MD | Registered: December 06, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
so no live feed?

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1385 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
split after 2nd rnd. Of coarse that was around 1am and track was cold as could be.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
split after 2nd rnd. Of coarse that was around 1am and track was cold as could be.
Local points guys are getting hosed...if that was the case...

Posts: 1250 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Amen brother. And several of Darlingtons points races are this same way. Not good for the locals.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
my thoughts where the guys who drove long ways to run for 25k and get a break even race. Got hosed.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The 25 was on Sunday. How did that go and who won? My boy was gone after round 1. Neither car running right. Beautiful day for racing.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
heard Shane Maddox was r-up, don't know who he ran in the 25k. Josh Duggins was r-up in the 5k high roller race. don't know who he ran either.

ep

Posts: 757 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Blue dragster from Delaware won I think

DRR Trophy
Picture of Rodney Pryor
posted Hide Post
Josh lost to Jeff Serra.

Posts: 116 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Dale Crouch won the 25k

Posts: 155 | Location: Syracuse NY | Registered: November 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post