DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    NHRA Gold & Silver card holders
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NHRA Gold & Silver card holders
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Personally I ain't skeered too race anybody at any time. The fact is in drag racing you don't have to race everybody, just 5 of them in TD at an NHRA National event. Bring on those single digit cars!

It's not what you've got, it's what you give, it's not the life you choose, it's the life you live.

Posts: 2120 | Location: Napa, California | Registered: December 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lenny5160:
quote:
Originally posted by BJs Wild Ride:
Does a former Indy champ (regardless of category) get the same deal where he can enter any class after the quota is full?

I'm pretty sure that the event champion is only guaranteed entry the following year, as the defending champ.

That's interesting, Lane. When I had my gold card a couple years back as a Lucas Oil division champion, I was not able to use it at bracket races.

I was thinking that a few years ago they made a special deal for past Indy champs. Any class any time or something like that. We'll call D3.

Posts: 928 | Location: my own little world | Registered: July 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
BJ, I think you are thinking about the 50th or 60th anniversary when they invited all the USnationals champion to be part of the celebration.

As far as I know, other than that it is like normal with just the previous years champion being guaranteed a spot.

Lynn Ellison

Posts: 133 | Location: The Boat! | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post