Notify
Tools

More Breaking News
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
At this point years later, what you have stuck going around and around in your head is the only reality you know or want to know....Like I said before, what a shame to waste years of your life over nothing....
No point in interacting with you any longer. You obviously are willing to sacrifice any self-respect or dignity you have left to remain locked in the past....Does it ever occur that you're the only one that's acting the way you are?? Never mind, I know the answer....but what are you going to do when you run out of sites to rant on?

You weren't there sally. We do know by your posts you would've taken it without a peep, if in my shoes. Now you can pretend you'd take it deep for your dignity and self respect, but any rational thinking person will agree, taking up the arse without a peep leaves you with no dignity or self respect.

Hopefully you'll stop crying about this, and I can talk drag racing here instead of discussing your idea of normal, which in reality is blind obedience.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The voices in your head are right and the World is wrong....whatever it takes for you to survive in the real World loony mike...

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
The voices in your head are right and the World is wrong....whatever it takes for you to survive in the real World loony mike...

The voices in my head tell me not to bend over and take it up the arse, while the voices in your head tell you the opposite! I'm ok with that but you don't have to turn this into a pride parade in here!

I don't force the voices in my head on you!

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:

Oh if only that was true..I think the rest of the members here would rejoice...

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:

Oh if only that was true..I think the rest of the members here would rejoice...

It is true I don't force my opinions on anyone. Opinions are subjective. That's what you're doing forcing your opinions. Opinions you've come to based on what you'd do. That's you.

Me, everything I claim, I also back with evidence. That makes what I post fact, not opinion.

If Bradenton officials can't repeat the explanation they used to put the Wagon back in the race, in the final round after originally declaring it looser 45 minutes earlier, it's a fact the explanation they used was untrustworthy, otherwise they'd repeat it.

The reason they can't is because the video shows the story they used was impossible / make believe / fantasy.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I don't know which voice in your head to agree with, so can you please pick the correct one and tell them whatever will shut them up I agree with.
Because not only does NOC, I really really don't anymore....

Dave

F J B

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^Truth^^^^^

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
NOC, I really really don't anymore....

Welcome aboard, now all ya gotta do is quit bringing it up, like I am in any way to be held accountable for the actions of others.

All I did, is buy a tech card.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
OK, but which mike am I making this deal with?

Dave

F J B

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
OK, but which mike am I making this deal with?

The Mike you're trying to coax into saying he rode down the center-line and plowed the finish line foam timing block, as he was told by bradenton track officials as explanation for putting the station wagon back in the race 45 minutes after it was originally declared loser, and loaded up in the trailer!!

Like if I make this admission I'm gonna have self respect and dignity LoL. You're a azz backwards nut. We need more people on this earth like me who stand up, not less like you who'd bend over and take it. Fact!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Camping World announcement next week according to a post on Twitter

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Da Shoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
The Dodge NHRA Finals presented by Pennzoil at The Strip at Las Vegas Motor Speedway will be cancelled.

Now we wait again for the same few nobodies to state they read it on social media 3 days ago Wrong

quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
word is from NHRA, not "comment" NahNahTounge

Anyone know if this event is still cancelled??

Posts: 608 | Location: Da Swamp!!!! | Registered: October 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
As of yesterday racing is alive and well at LVMS. Now that spectators will be allowed at reduced capacity, things are looking up. Fall Fling going well, and next weekend is the divisional with the finals the weekend after. I am still looking forward to Street Car Super Nationals and the Bracket Nationals in November, and there is even talk about holding our last two Summit Series points races in December.

Scott

Posts: 296 | Location: Nevada | Registered: February 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
A friend of mine that won the D2 ROC is headed to LV for the NHRA bracket championship race, so I'm guessing it's still on......

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3097 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Brian! It’s on with spectators!
There is more news and I figured Clark would have covered it... Come on Ed you’re slipping! Ed, y’all coming to Vegas?

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4491 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
No and when I reported this breaking news 19 days ago, my source was the NHRA same source that told me JFR was parked for the season. The NHRA still has plenty of time to cancel the event.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:
Brian! It’s on with spectators!
There is more news and I figured Clark would have covered it... Come on Ed you’re slipping! Ed, y’all coming to Vegas?

Are you going?

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3097 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Pm sent but no , I think Jeff and the guys are.. Basically I worked myself back into ER.. I’m ok..

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4491 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
I’ll be there!

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3154 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I’ll be there last race
I’ll look u up Tony!!

Raceless in California!