DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Worthy building cars again?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Worthy building cars again?
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Is Worthy building cars again? what's the story?

https://www.racingjunk.com/Dra...y_id=19&np_offset=39

Posts: 785 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Didn’t know he stopped....just low keyed

Posts: 1251 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
May have to check this out, I live and work very close.

"Sugar Shane"

Posts: 119 | Location: No clue | Registered: March 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sugar Shane:
May have to check this out, I live and work very close.

maybe live close,, not sure Sugar and work go in the same sentence..js

Rick Huffman
Accelerated Graphics
Why was everyone Kung Fu Fighting?

Posts: 598 | Location: Burleson TX | Registered: January 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I was just at bens a couple of weeks ago he has a real nice set up built a building by his house, just him and his son he wants to keep it small,they had 2 dragsters being built there and also a door car having work done, he is also working/advising a alchohol funny car team one of his long time customers.

Posts: 16 | Location: SARASOTA FL 34237 | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear it confirmed. I love my Worthy dragster.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5298 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post