DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    How long have you been visiting DRR?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How long have you been visiting DRR?
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted
I am thinking it's been 20 years? How long has the site been on the internet?

Posts: 1751 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I am thinking it is pretty close to 20 years. It had to be somewhere in the late 90's that Danny started the sight. It was up and down before SL took over but never totally closed. A lot of us have been here long enough to see a lot of good people join and unfortunately a lot of good people pass. This site has built a lot of long running friendships over the years and provided a lot of assistance to racers over the years.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
June 1 2000

Marshall Smith. Jr

Posts: 18 | Location: rock hill s,c, | Registered: June 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Was always a viewer for years before registration. Did not care for the beat downs one bit. It is a great site for experience and problem assistance.
Could not tolerate the ridicule and insults. Not tolerated in my life. To berate another human being,sites go down hill quick.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TD3550,

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Visited for 2-3 years then joined in 2004. Wow time slips fly!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4491 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of 2doggs
posted Hide Post
Lurking for a while, then joined in 2001

Why do you ask, 2doggs racing??????

Posts: 43 | Location: Grand Jct., CO | Registered: October 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of MOD894
posted Hide Post
Since April 8, 2003

Just Another Pontiac

Posts: 48 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: April 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Yeager
posted Hide Post
4/2004

Mark Yeager

Posts: 1380 | Location: Hollister,CA | Registered: April 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
98 0r 99 before the Matty box scandal at moroso

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
March 29th 2003

Posts: 142 | Location: Ashland,Va | Registered: March 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
1998 maybe? This is my second screen name, as my original (70NovaSS) stopped working. I think because the last 3 letters became a banned word.

I don't think it had been around very long when I joined.

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3154 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Well, my registration date says December of 1999, so I'm going to go with that. I joined not long after they opened up. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1231 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Torqin, it only looks like to joined 10 yrs ago.. Feels like 20...did you see the tolls going up PA turnpike..

Rick Huffman
Accelerated Graphics
Why was everyone Kung Fu Fighting?

Posts: 598 | Location: Burleson TX | Registered: January 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Joined in 2011, but looked at site for a few years before.

Posts: 493 | Location: Going to or returning from the chipmine. | Registered: July 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of jdbsmith
posted Hide Post
I joined in august of 2011. I read the posts every day. I get a lot of info from the posts. I am a lurker I guess. I don't have a lot to contribute, and I have not raced in years, although I still have my dragster and keep all certifications up to date. The dragster is ready to go at any time but I am 69 years old and not in great health I hope to go racing again someday.

Posts: 42 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: August 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mike Allred
posted Hide Post
Joined 10 March 2004! Time flies... Read every day, post once or twice a year. In the middle of a back-half project and hope to be footbraking around eastern NC this fall. Love it!

Mike Allred

Posts: 276 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: March 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
been looking

Posts: 1 | Location: Florida | Registered: December 28, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of rs72z
posted Hide Post
Nov 08 for me. I remember when i first joined seeing this one guy berating a lot of folks and wondered why he was still allowed to post!

Posts: 206 | Location: texas | Registered: November 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of MM Racing
posted Hide Post
December 08, 2002 is when I joined. Lots of good information here so I keep coming back.

-Phil Watkins
Midnight Machine Racing

Posts: 133 | Location: Arizona | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
Signed up in 09 but looked well before that.

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post