DRR Trophy
Picture of TheBlueTruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 67TSCHEVY2:
Ebonics lol

Me? No just country. Lol

Regan Wilson Super Street 469C

Posts: 297 | Location: Tyler Texas | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of TheBlueTruck
posted Hide Post
I see now where I was confused. Damn Sorry Slyfox. Lol. And I don't usually argue on the internet.

Regan Wilson Super Street 469C

Posts: 297 | Location: Tyler Texas | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of BD104X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BP758:
Aren't developers supposed to disclose the noise/ trains, planes and raceways?
Tracks are going to pull in events that make money. Not just racing.
Sonoma does this and guess what. The Bad grapes complained.. some big company bought out the winery… Here we go! I guess we should point out what pesticides they use getting into the bay wildlife preservation and drinking water?? Besides being alcohol and not really important to the real picture…. Unless you are a wine snob. Sorry I have no use for it..

They are supposed to but like everything else in life, they get around it. I've heard that they are supposed to post notices inside new construction, so they put it inside the closet in the smallest bedroom! Then the realtors make it a point not to show the house on days the track is active. I've seen my local track close down twice after fighting for years over the noise - first Long Island Dragway and then Englishtown. In my opinion, the residents shouldn't be allowed to sue the track if it was there first but should be allowed to sue the builder & realtor... see how quick that changes the disclosures.

Billy Duhs - BD104X@gmail.com

Posts: 626 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: February 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheBlueTruck:
I see now where I was confused. Damn Sorry Slyfox. Lol. And I don't usually argue on the internet.

It's all good brother! I'm currently building a 64 C10 into a footbrake car. Hope to see you at the track soon.

Mike

Posts: 1562 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post