New
Find
Notify
Tools

SGMP
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
Twat...

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1383 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
let me move next to a race track and a loud business and complain about the noise.

dumb azzes

ep-they will get it shut down.

Posts: 757 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Thurston
posted Hide Post
Looks to me like SGMP didn't donate enough to her election campaign.

Posts: 68 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
Good lord, that track is in the middle of nowhere...

Mike

Posts: 1562 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of TheBlueTruck
posted Hide Post
I saw the previous owner Ed Swearengin at SGMP last year. He told me the people that bought it from him have some loud events. Not just cars but music. He still lives by the track. He said it wasn't his kind of music either. Lol

Regan Wilson Super Street 469C

Posts: 295 | Location: Tyler Texas | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Developers are building right across the highway from Bandimere Speedway. Guess what will happen next?

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5296 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheBlueTruck:
I saw the previous owner Ed Swearengin at SGMP last year. He told me the people that bought it from him have some loud events. Not just cars but music. He still lives by the track. He said it wasn't his kind of music either. Lol

Ed is the previous owner of Silver Dollar Raceway, not SGMP. Different track.

Mike

Posts: 1562 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Guess they’ll get that train that passes by a half dozen times during the night to quit passing by as well, AND the interstate traffic on the other side of the RR tracks

Posts: 13 | Location: Middle Lane | Registered: February 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Aren't developers supposed to disclose the noise/ trains, planes and raceways?
Tracks are going to pull in events that make money. Not just racing.
Sonoma does this and guess what. The Bad grapes complained.. some big company bought out the winery… Here we go! I guess we should point out what pesticides they use getting into the bay wildlife preservation and drinking water?? Besides being alcohol and not really important to the real picture…. Unless you are a wine snob. Sorry I have no use for it..

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4461 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 235582:
Guess they’ll get that train that passes by a half dozen times during the night to quit passing by as well, AND the interstate traffic on the other side of the RR tracks

no kidding. i parked over by the tracks one time and the train sounded like it ran through the middle of my motor home. luckily it only come by 27 times a night.

ep-please shut the railroad down. i parked beside the tracks and can't sleep.

Posts: 757 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post
I think i seen her pic in the MILF thread on Yellow Bullet.

Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth

Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I thought Sonomas issue was a dairy farm over the hill. The noise bothered the cows an milk production dropped. That was the reason for curfew and permits for NHRA etc. Also the reason for the cow with headers on the sign.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 983 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wild Wild West 2
posted Hide Post
It may not matter, but everyone that reads this or has raced there, should go to the link provided above and leave a comment. Make sure it is not vulgar and sounds intelligent, but state your opinion or views concerning this. I just left a comment, go read it.

I have a feeling that this lady may have a future interest in the land if the track has to close. Or maybe her interest has been bought already by someone or some company wanting the land.

Tim West
"Wild Wild West" Racing

mickeythompsontires.com
tciauto.com
compcams.com
www.motorsportsinnovations.com

Posts: 307 | Location: Spartanburg,SC | Registered: April 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wild Wild West 2
posted Hide Post
Well, I just went back to look at my comment and it is not there ! Maybe it needs to be approved or maybe they didn't like my comment and questions ?

I checked again and it said it is awaiting approval.

Tim West
"Wild Wild West" Racing

mickeythompsontires.com
tciauto.com
compcams.com
www.motorsportsinnovations.com

Posts: 307 | Location: Spartanburg,SC | Registered: April 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of TheBlueTruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SlyFox:
quote:

Go back and read what I posted. I saw Ed at SGMP and we had a conversation. Read before you call me out.

Regan Wilson Super Street 469C

Posts: 295 | Location: Tyler Texas | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
Ebonics lol

Posts: 1232 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
"It is very unusual for a state legislator to make such a move without the majority consent of a local governing body."
Something about this stinks! She's a stae rpresentative getting involved in a city issue and looking to force the city to de-annex the track. The track was annexed as the city was in favor of the track and the county wasn't. Follow the money on this one, she's acting in someone else's interests.

Posts: 1447 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SlyFox:
quote:

Go back and read what I posted. I saw Ed at SGMP and we had a conversation. Read before you call me out.

I think maybe YOU better go back and read it.

Mike

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ed lives in Reynolds Ga next to silver dollar raceway

Posts: 783 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post