DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    nyes racing engines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

nyes racing engines
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
There hopefully is some viewers on here that may use,or have used one of the Nyes 406 or 427 engines. Bracket car for my daughter and was thinking this would be a convenient path to take for the build.

Posts: 318 | Location: ohio | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Talk to Wes May he has been running there stuff for a few years now, can't ask for a nicer group of guys.

Posts: 120 | Location: Indiana | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Definitely nice guys who stand behind their engines,Mays have won a ton of $$$ with them.

Posts: 373 | Location: Shelbyville Indiana | Registered: February 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Just don't believe the time frame they give you, my 414" short block sbc took almost 3 months to have done and never got a build sheet. But on the flip side it has been trouble free.

Ohio crankshaft has some good pricing too, also have a 400" motor with a short block from them and it has been good also.

Posts: 608 | Location: nw ohio | Registered: November 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
NYES HAS BEEN BULDING MY ENGINES FOR SEVERAL YEARS,GREAT SERVICE,EXCELLANT POWER,AND VERY DEPENDABLE,AND THEY HAVE INTERGIT.
EVERY ENGINE THAT THEY BUILT PERFORMED WELL ABOVE THE SAME CUBIC INCH ENGINES FROM OTHER BUILDERS.
THE FAT LADY RACING.

Posts: 70 | Location: CINCINNATI OHIO | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
INTEGRITY

Posts: 70 | Location: CINCINNATI OHIO | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post