DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Where to race? East coast racers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where to race? East coast racers
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of excessive braker
posted
Just like the title says, I'm looking for acouple end of the season races to hit up before all that white crap ends up on our door steps and not ready to break out the slotcars quite yet.

I know of the normal winter series races down south but I'm looking for something within 3-7 hours of Ohio and a good paying race. I plan on hitting up Piedmont at the end of the November for the BEST race of the year, Loose Rockers Doorslammer Nats but looking for something in between now and that race.

I don't see much in the big bucks sections and surely there has to be more races going on than just those select few. List some races with details or post a link to some flyers. Thanks!

Posts: 71 | Location: Sliding at the cones | Registered: May 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Farmington dragway has the Thanks giving races and the 5 second shoot out coming up.

Posts: 337 | Location: up on the wheel | Registered: March 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
Kil-Kare has a couple of 5K's this weekend, but that's about it. Richmond and VMP have some stuff in November, but that's right on the edge of the requested range.

There are more events listed on the Master Schedule, available on Loose Rocker at http://looserocker.com/?page_id=1220

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5731 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Richmond Dragway Nov 2-3 10K guaranteed each day along 2 gamblers races Saturday and 1 on Sunday. CASH payout! TOP ET/Super Pro only

Posts: 142 | Location: Ashland,Va | Registered: March 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Jodie Jent
posted Hide Post
Guaranteed Payouts!!!

London Dragway is having a Thanksgiving Classic November 23-24.

Top Et ea/day 3000 to win paying back to qtrs.
Modified ea/day 1000 to win paying back to qtrs.
64 Car Shootout Sat only 7500 to win paying back to qtrs.

2 Day entry deal
Top Et 125 Double 200
Modified 80 Double 120

Also running jrs Sat and Sun

Flyer on their facebook page.

Posts: 495 | Location: Owingsville, Ky. | Registered: June 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Less than 10 hrs from Dayton
SFG World Series

Posts: 2456 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Kentucky dragway/clay city has a few races left this year too.

Posts: 607 | Location: nw ohio | Registered: November 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Carolina dragway...20/10 grander...November

Posts: 1258 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm looking for something within 3-7 hours of Ohio

"Well how about this race 10+ hours away?" LOL

Posts: 5731 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post