DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    IHRA Sportsman Spectacular Payout
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

IHRA Sportsman Spectacular Payout
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
What is the payout at these races,or does it vary by the race?

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
It varies. Go to http://www.ihra.com/sportsman-spectacular-home and click through to each event on the schedule on the right side of the page to view each flyer.

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5734 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Beard:
It varies. Go to http://www.ihra.com/sportsman-spectacular-home and click through to each event on the schedule on the right side of the page to view each flyer.

Wow,no love for the Michigan racers.

Some races are $10,000 and 5,000 to win.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
So they have changed it to both no-box/box classes insted on 1 class from earlier races aka 42, and all the others for Martin and dropped the rd $$ in half along with the pay outs?

And yes I see the overall pay out is the same but racers just lost 50% pay-out along with the rd $$ for the same entry.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: HR3377,

Posts: 608 | Location: nw ohio | Registered: November 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I believe the tracks have input on what the entry and payout is.

I'm glad Keystone's is a $10K and $5K. Can't beat the deal for $150.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I just went to one at Wilkesboro, NC. And you can't believe a thing on that flyer other than the payout and some bottom bulb racers had to fight for their fair share of that....The payout is excellent but other than that you better pay attention. I did win the first gamblers foot braking against both top and no box cars. BUT---that was ran by the track without IHRA and went pretty smooth. But it was not reentry, foot brake and no-box ran togeather, there were no Mulligans, and they ran it all on Sat which was ok with me.

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post