DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Gues being Chinese collusionist ok
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gues being Chinese collusionist ok
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
In case can notn figure from the title. Being in conclusion with China is ok with half of the media well way more than half and only left-wing media,

Trump is accused of collusion and they exploded your tv with false info. Now that Biden allows another country to invade our air space and fly over military installations for most of week. All you here from that side is minimal. Just happens ton be a country he has defended for years and his son just happens to have profited from. Lets not forget they gave 77 million to Biden think tank.Like that dumb son could think anywhere.

Bend over America you are getting it w/o kiss or vaseline.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wideopen231,

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
step away from the alcohol lol

Posts: 1240 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of The Hawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 67TSCHEVY2:
step away from the alcohol lol

Or the meds...

lane weber

perfecting a better mousetrap

Posts: 158 | Location: Littleton, Colorado | Registered: November 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
the ramblings of an alcoholic Roll Eyes

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
must be nice to go threw life with blinders on.

Maybe you guys need to stay away from alcohol. Me I rarely drink and apparently you fella's have begun to follow democrat rules and accuse others as you do

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
If you can not see that biden is bought and paid for by China and the fact that left ing media will overlook everything he does for them. Alcohol is the least of your problems. Maybe laying the crack pipe down is more in line with your problem.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I just clicked on CNN and even CNN said we should have shot it down BEFORE it entered our airspace.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Well give them credit for do so at much later date but they did do so. Did they blame the white house for doing nothing? Understand they said we should have shot it down, great.

I congrat you on being able to set threw CNN broadcast. I have tried a few times and ten minutes about my best. Can't afford to buy new tv so I turn channel.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 442OLDS:
I just clicked on CNN and even CNN said we should have shot it down BEFORE it entered our airspace.

Shoot down a hydrogen bomb? Sounds pretty risky.

That would be like bombing yourself.

The chinks could say we didn't bomb you.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
another reason it should have been shot down once it was 1' inside US air space.

Ok if think it is a bomb capture and remove it fro air space then destroy it.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Lol, now they are talking about shooting it down as it leaves over United States air space. A little late don't you think? Hello!

If they were going to shoot it down they should have done it when they first started tracking it and over water.

There was more to it than just spying on us. They also wanted to see how a weak President would react in the situation. It was a test. Biden FAILED.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4016 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Heard they shot it down off coast of SC. As said after it relayed all the info back to China.

Now Hunter can come back out. Guess they want their money back and looking for him.LOL

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
It's probably just a helium balloon the Chinese sent to test what Biden would do about it. He did nothing about the Covid they released on the World. So they just wanted to confirm he is a do nothing idiot before they start whatever they're up to. I would assume taking over Taiwan is on they're agenda.
It's flew over our nukes in Montana, Kansas (cyber security) and now if it heads down to Georgia (National Security Council among other things) we can be pretty certain they're up to no good. The probably 100's of satellites they have flying over us in space are capable of gathering much more info on the United States every day/night. So IF this is some kind of spy craft it may be something like testing if electromagnet wave could be used against us.
Me personally? If it is just an out of control weather balloon as the Chinese say, I think we should help them out and blow it out of the sky before it comes down on it's own somewhere dangerous. I'm certain we have something in our arsenal that could vaporize that thing. It may be the size of 3 buses, but it IS mostly air right?

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4467 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Well now the plot thickens.....A 2nd Chinese balloon has been spotted over Latin America.....

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4467 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Well it did start heading towards Georgia. So they finally shot the ******* down...Who thought Biden had balls?

Dave

F J B

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
So they think it was only transmitting data and not storing anything so we may never know what they gathered from it other than proving Biden is a weak feckless leader. Putin already proved that to the World, when he made noises that he may invade Ukraine Biden gave him the go ahead by saying we would not do nothing to Russia. Now look at the mess we are in and Billions of dollars it is costing us. China just verified how weak Biden is. Which may have been why they put it up there in first place. To see what Dictator Biden would do. It is a win, win situation for China, 1. They gather Intel against us. 2. They verify what an idiot Biden is.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4016 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
Pay insufficient attention to the frightening scenario of a comprehensive cyber attack which would bring a complete halt to the power supply, transportation, hospital services. To society as a whole the covid 19 crisis would be seen in this respect as a small disturbance in comparison to a major cyber attack.

- Klaus Schwab

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
https://news.yahoo.com/amphtml...sed-u-082345593.html

They tested the waters multiple times before, even when trump was in office. This wasn’t the first time this has happened

Posts: 794 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by racerdude2054:

They tested the waters multiple times before, even when trump was in office. This wasn’t the first time this has happened

I am no Trump defender but I guess the media was too busy screaming Russian collusion to report it.

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by racerdude2054:

unnamed “senior defense official.”

Okay,got it.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post