DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Time to FLIP the SWITCH
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Time to FLIP the SWITCH
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Dumping money into the economy should prime the pump when we get back to the loud pedal.

I hope so. But the debt burden of the individual (thanks to prolonged low interest rates), permanent job loss and vast number of citizens living paycheck to paycheck could set off a domino effect of debt default. Renter to landlord, landlord to bank, etc. Then the fed has to come in and buy up more default debt from the banks. I'm no economist but I do know it's an evil web "they" weave and at some point they will lose the ability to manipulate the system.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2330 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:
Dumping money into the economy should prime the pump when we get back to the loud pedal.

I hope so. But the debt burden of the individual (thanks to prolonged low interest rates), permanent job loss and vast number of citizens living paycheck to paycheck could set off a domino effect of debt default. Renter to landlord, landlord to bank, etc. Then the fed has to come in and buy up more default debt from the banks. I'm no economist but I do know it's an evil web "they" weave and at some point they will lose the ability to manipulate the system.

Yep. And by the time they see the sign, it is well past any saving.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6367 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/a3Ja0fsnFO4
^^^Meanwhile back in reality

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post