DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    NHRA U.S. Nationals on You Tube
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NHRA U.S. Nationals on You Tube
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
M120 be sure that when you have the HDMI's hooked that you select the correct HDMI on your TV. HDMI ports on TV could be 1 2 3 or more you have to align with that port.

Posts: 146 | Location: california | Registered: November 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Ummm…yep

Talk about what you know which is nothing, not what you think you know fool!

Ummmm.....nope

Falling of chair laughing

I don't wish for 1st round runner ups on ED's son.

As for ED he sure has earned many of them over many years, he should be used to them. Oh, he's not; that's why he's not competing. It's easier being a Chicken Shyt Loser!

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2500 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Says a broke dyck scumbag and lazy piece of shyt^^^ that ain’t got shyt nor ever dine shyt worth talking about who ain’t got no big $ checks nor Wallys!

Meanwhile

Quoted for the truth...

quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
please enlighten us with specifics about our work ethics; you can start with me. I'd like to hear what you think you know. Wink

You have lived off of other peoples taxes all your life.
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
with being retired military I have my monthly pension & disability compensation.

You are milking the system, I've seen it done before by two of my former neighbors. First the military then double dip in the military industrial complex. You will live well in retirement not because of enriching the lives of others (being productive) rather collecting tax dollars. If you are truly disabled you wouldn't be drag racing. You ask for an opinion, I would not have responded if not. I am a former draftee and endured your kind for my country. You see I was forced to serve and I was forced to pay taxes all my life. And now you continue to live well off of my tax dollars. JMO

clapping

Translated…You’re a scum bag and a lazy piece of shyt!

His early retirement means this lazy fuc doesn’t want to work anymore, rather continue to milk the system living off of tax payers dollars!

This broke dyck pos who’s boosting about “early retirement” and claims he’s financially set, has nothing but junk for a race car and trailer Laughing very hard which hasn’t been in competition for 2 years because he doesn’t have the money to rebuild it and last year he custom orders the trailer of his dreams for 30 years and backs out of the deal within days of it being delivered to the dealer again because he didn’t have the money and dream trailer 2.0 still hasn’t been ordered 2 years later and never will be! You can’t make this shyt up and only on an Internet message board can a broke dyck who ain’t got nothing, boast about early retirement while he’s been milking the system, living off tax payers $ while scanning the system collecting disability.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
No excuses, drove like a first timer. Okay, now for the excuses. I haven’t raced since Phoenix at the first of the year, had my left knee replaced and it hurt to mash the brake pedal, Don’s program gave me bogus numbers to put in the throttle stop, Ed tripped me and I hit my head on the roll cage, my Momma didn’t love me and locked me in the closet when I was a kid. Or, I left the thing flat on the floor and didn’t back up when I was way out front. I’ll take left it on the floor for 500 Alex!

Have had a good time even though I’ve been sick a bunch of the trip and I really want to thank my friends Jimmy and Craig Liles for bringing me to Indy and all their hospitality!

Haven’t raced here in 47 years and it was nice to come back.

I’ll go home and regroup and see some of you in Dallas in a month.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5298 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Laughing Hard

Good talking with you Vern, hope to see you here next year.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cashflow:
No excuses, drove like a first timer. Okay, now for the excuses. I haven’t raced since Phoenix at the first of the year, had my left knee replaced and it hurt to mash the brake pedal, Don’s program gave me bogus numbers to put in the throttle stop, Ed tripped me and I hit my head on the roll cage, my Momma didn’t love me and locked me in the closet when I was a kid. Or, I left the thing flat on the floor and didn’t back up when I was way out front. I’ll take left it on the floor for 500 Alex!

Have had a good time even though I’ve been sick a bunch of the trip and I really want to thank my friends Jimmy and Craig Liles for bringing me to Indy and all their hospitality!

Haven’t raced here in 47 years and it was nice to come back.

I’ll go home and regroup and see some of you in Dallas in a month.

Vern,

Sounds like you had a good time regardless. Sorry I didn't make it, but I'm sure I'll see you in Vegas.

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2500 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Don Higgins Crew Chief Pro Software
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BP758:
quote:
Originally posted by CURTIS REED:
Dang it Vern and Don ended up paired.

Left Donald Higgins WIN 360H SC .019 8.893 167.01
Right Vern Bolton 4417 SC .024 8.853 171.10

Was telling Vern; No customer service R1! And he just paid for an update… Laughing Hard

That bites!

Smile So sorry Vern... Would have rather had to race him in another round.

Crew Chief Pro 7.980. It is not an evolution in Crew Chief Software, it is a Revolution in Crew Chief Software
Drag Racing Software and Professional Weather Stations(309) 688-2990

Visit us on the web at http://www.crewchiefpro.com

Are you a Producer or a Parasite?

Author of the book, "But Who Will Save The Children."

Posts: 1380 | Location: Bartonville Illinois | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Me too Don, just one of those things. I just couldn't get my poop in a pile at Indy but still had a good time. My friend going to the final in T/S made it all worthwhile.

I'll be in Dallas in a few weeks, having to work on my stupid trailer right now. Batteries and tires, it's always something!!

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5298 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post