DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    The Finals Are Over
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Finals Are Over
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
Couple of things to come out of the race with the first being the little scuffle between Torrence and Cameron Ferre.

https://dragracingedge.com/the...-finals-are-over-61/

Posts: 154 | Location: Beaver Springs, PA | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You tell them John---when I started we raced on air fields and had a flag man AND a finish line man----My friend got killed at Atco years ago and although my home track had a score board Atco had none. We have come a long way baby Big Grin

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
The Finals this year was more exiting than the last 5 years of any National event. And for once, I watched the whole darn televised show. Remember some of our Legends of the Sport? They had no problem voicing and sometimes reacting to things they were not happy with! Hell, the show that has brought many to drag racing (Street Outlaws) have their spats and it has been good for the sport there also. Bring some of the rivalry back and watch what happens!

Posts: 1413 | Location: Yarnell, AZ | Registered: August 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of chasracer
posted Hide Post
When I started racing, Richmond Dragway had a long tube down the side of the building. Someone in the top of the tower wrote your info on a card about the size of a business card and drop it in the tube. A track worker would pull your card from the tube and hand it to you as you came off the return road. It would have car#, ET, MPH and win/lose checked off.

Posts: 1135 | Location: The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Savvy?” ~~ Captain Jack Sparrow ~~ | Registered: August 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post