DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    2019 NHRA JEG'S Sportsnationals
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2019 NHRA JEG'S Sportsnationals
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
^^^^yup^^^^

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
another fubar'd move by the NHRA.

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of N2Ofrog
posted Hide Post
Has been good there since the track and shutdown were re-done. Pretty smooth, and I've had no problems stopping at 209mph in a door car.

Posts: 929 | Location: Columbia Station, OH | Registered: January 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
I really liked this comment that I read on Classracer...

"Well, other than spacious asphalt parking, beautiful green grass pit areas with numerous shade trees, covered grandstands, AIR CONDITIONED restrooms and SHOWERS, amusement park and swimming pool for the youngsters, nice campground with hookups,......Bowling Green doesn’t have much to offer...In all fairness, I do believe that Columbus has TWO shower stalls.."

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
AS AN NHRA RACER and live in the northern part of division 3 I like the move. The new owners of National Trail Raceway has made major improvements to the facility including resurfacing of the track. This is where it use to be and I’m glad it’s back.
BB National Trail Raceway 122 miles
Beech Bend Raceway 417 miles.
That’s my reason and I’m sticking to it

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of SST386
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BarneyB:
AS AN NHRA RACER and live in the northern part of division 3 I like the move. The new owners of National Trail Raceway has made major improvements to the facility including resurfacing of the track. This is where it use to be and I’m glad it’s back.
BB National Trail Raceway 122 miles
Beech Bend Raceway 417 miles.
That’s my reason and I’m sticking to it

The Sportsnationals was started in Bowling Green way back in 1974.

Posts: 361 | Location: KENTUCKY | Registered: May 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SST386:
The Sportsnationals was started in Bowling Green way back in 1974.

I understand that but since I’ve been going it was in Columbus. Like I said, I like the move just because of the location to me.

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post