DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    APD Benefit Raffle - Ends February 28th
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

APD Benefit Raffle - Ends February 28th
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted
APD raffle!

Tickets $100 each/max 400 to be sold.
1st place $2000 towards anything made by APD
2nd place 4500 Enforcer of your choice excluding Max Speed or blow thru
3rd place 4150 of your choice excluding blow thru
4th place complete belt drive fuel system.

LAST day to enter will be February 28th, 2020

We are holding this raffle to help raise money for a young man named Travis Garrett who truly is a medical miracle! Last year he suffered a major heart attack, was on 2 heart machines to keep him alive, then dialysis due to his kidneys shutting down, and only given a 5% chance of surviving. Well through the power of prayers Travis has been given a true miracle and a chance at life again. However, this did not come with a price. Due to complications from the machines and severe muscle breakdown from prolonged CPR multiple times both of Travis’ legs had to be amputated above the knee. Travis is 32 years old with a wife and 3 young children. This money will go towards medical expenses, rehab, his VERY costly prosthetics, possibly converting a car that he can drive, as well as various other costs this family has incurred. He truly is a remarkable person and is fighting very hard to be able to walk again someday. Please consider buying a ticket(s) to help this family! Go to paypal.com and use apdcarbs@gmail.com to purchase. Please send payments under friends and family.

MAKE SURE TO PUT IN COMMENTS “TRAVIS” And the number or numbers you want 1-400 if no numbers are given we will assign a number. If your number is taken you will get the closest one to it.

And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three: but the greatest of these is charity.

1 Corinthians 13:13 KJV - This is a situation close to my heart. I have watched this family give their heart to GOD and let HIM take over their life. Travis shows up every Sunday to Church with a smile on his face, more than I think I could do. This situation has humbled me and also made me realize more than ever that GOD can speak peace to us no matter what the situation. Your support would mean more to me than I can put into words.

Thank you,
John Kyle

Posts: 2100 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
I already purchased my ticket with no expectation of winning, just wanting to help.

If I win I will sell the item and give the money to Travis.

Please help if you can. John Kyle & APD do so much for our sport and asks for very little. Lets show them some DRR support if you can.

Thank you,
SL...

Posts: 2100 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
I’ve got mine

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post