DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Happy Birthday to MB Michael Beard
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Birthday to MB Michael Beard
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted
Dancing Cat Happy Birthday Fella!

Posts: 2104 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of diceman1530
posted Hide Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL! Happy Birthday

Working for the Weekend!!!!
Fordyce Motorsports

Posts: 253 | Location: Williamstown, NJ | Registered: November 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes yesterday. On my Facebook page, I'd asked people to celebrate by posting pics of their dogs. There were well over 100 racin' pups shared! The dog pics thread was greatly enjoyed by Jill and I both!

The love was overflowing so much that Doodle actually pretended to like Skye for a minute this morning. Well, okay, really she was just using her for all the body heat generated by that girth!

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5734 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post