DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Numidia 150 Pre Entry Opens Today
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Numidia 150 Pre Entry Opens Today
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted

Posts: 2100 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Explain this one to me..... If I am doing this correctly they are advertising payout as a 7 round race but it’s actually an 8 round race of 150 racers.
150 round 1
112 round 2 (75 first round winners + 37 buyback winners from first round buyback)
56 round 3
28 round 4
14 round 5
7 round 6
4 round 7 semis
2 round 8 finals.
Maybe I am figuring wrong.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of BD104X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by green1:
Explain this one to me..... If I am doing this correctly they are advertising payout as a 7 round race but it’s actually an 8 round race of 150 racers.
150 round 1
112 round 2 (75 first round winners + 37 buyback winners from first round buyback)
56 round 3
28 round 4
14 round 5
7 round 6
4 round 7 semis
2 round 8 finals.
Maybe I am figuring wrong.

$600- 5th round winner (6th round loser)
$2000 - Semi finals (7th round loser)
$5000 - Runner up (8th round loser)
$20000 - winner

Stop worrying about the math & come race - its a beautiful track that's well run!

Billy Duhs - BD104X@gmail.com

Posts: 626 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: February 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Any guarantee ole Ed will attend?

Wink

Posts: 1751 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Looks like they don't want any one driver one car entry. Jmo. Btw just an observation based on wording in the flyer and no I don't plan to attend. Too long of a tow for me. Just being a smart a##.

Posts: 487 | Location: Going to or returning from the chipmine. | Registered: July 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wooley:
Looks like they don't want any one driver one car entry. Jmo. Btw just an observation based on wording in the flyer and no I don't plan to attend. Too long of a tow for me. Just being a smart a##.

Looks like I am out too beings I am a one driver one car person.
Also until somebody explains where I messed up figuring out the payout I would never attend because it leaves the window open to get screwed. A 6 hour tow to an uncertain payout, no thanks.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
I read that a bit differently...since it is under the heading "double entries" I think it means one driver cannot double enter in one car...I cannot believe any event will not allow a single entry...I could be wrong but that's my take...

Posts: 1276 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of BD104X
posted Hide Post
[/QUOTE]
Looks like I am out too beings I am a one driver one car person.
Also until somebody explains where I messed up figuring out the payout I would never attend because it leaves the window open to get screwed. A 6 hour tow to an uncertain payout, no thanks.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure how you're getting an unclear or 7 round payout?
Saturday:
8th round - final - $20k to win, $5k R/u
7th round loser - semi finals - $2k
6th round loser - 1/4 finals (same as saying 5th round winner) - $600

The first time I was at Numidia since the DiMino family took over was last year at this race and I can tell you they paid the full promised payout despite being a few cars shy due to a terrible weather forecast.

As for the guys who can't figure out that they felt that is was necessary they be clear on double entries but figured single entries were pretty self-explanatory.... SERIOUSLY?!?!? A bunch of seasoned bracket racers are struggling with what that meant?

I don't doubt this race will fill up (if it didn't already) but you guys have to be kidding me - there is a whole other thread on this very forum about accurate race info being put out in advance and not just on social media... so the track puts out a flier and everyone still b****es. I'm starting to see why a lot of tracks don't like us bracket racers!!!

Billy Duhs - BD104X@gmail.com

Posts: 626 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: February 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Bill it slipped by me as too what they meant by one car one driver but now it sunk in. If it doesn’t fill up by the time the race happens and weather looks good then maybe I will come but I ain’t pre entering for a race that far away.