DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    trust in mail in ballots
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

trust in mail in ballots
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
Nt to derail thread on where are you voting. Noticed ferw where using mail in ballots,not talking absentee ballot.

Do you trust your vote will be counted accurately?

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4184 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
lets rephrase that. Do you totally trust system for mail in ballots?
Obviously you figure it will work for yours or you would not do it. Talking system threw out country.

Posts: 4184 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
NO.

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
No I don't trust it throughout the country. I feel while in some places it will work fine, there will be "hot spots" of fraud, just like in normal voting. Which is to say the opportunity for fraud is broadened. Have a good friend that voted by mail in Okla., non absentee ballot, and he plans on showing up at the polls to see if they will let him vote a second time!!! My brother voted absentee in Alaska and he said they issued a quite long identification number that he felt was valid to eliminate fraud. Of course he's a liberal so that may or may not be accurate. We all know the propensity of libs to lie. That's an awful thing to have to say about one's own brother.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2334 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Lucky Scott Hudson
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1199 | Location: So Cal | Registered: March 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Lets see now;

People can go to the Bank, the Laundromat, Harbor Freight, Home Depot, the hair salon, the nail salon, Walmart and ten thousand other places without a thought but they can't (????) go to a poling place and vote? It's the singular most important thing you can do as a Citizen of this or any Country.

Drag yo lazy azzzzzz butt out da door and go vote!

Bob

Posts: 3081 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
No.

Not even close to trusting the US Mail. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1231 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
USPS can't get auto parts to me, why would I trust them with my votes?

Posts: 519 | Location: Southeast | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Funny thing you are not suppose to mail cash because not secure enough. We are talking a envelope that it no way lets you know what is inside verses a envelope that pretty much spells out what's inside.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
NFW

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4458 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Some of the ballots were marked with a barcode and a "R" or "D" for Republican or Democrat registered voters.
So how hard would it be to "Lose" some "R" votes in the mail?

I can see it now like the Democrat lady in Miami Florida who was caught dumping Republican votes and changing Republican military votes from Red to Blue. And they allowed her to do it next election cycle and she got caught AGAIN! WTF?

Democrats do not care what they do as long as they win.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4000 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post