DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    nationaldragster.net ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

nationaldragster.net ?
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted
So I get my membership, and of course the hard copy rule book ship sailed long ago. So I follow the included instructions and go to www.nationaldragster.net, and either the site is down, or the instructions are incorrect. I know some of you guys do the online rulebook. Can ya shorten my struggles?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6384 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
You have to Log in as a member and can view the Rulebook from there.

If you did not register as a member you will have to do that first.

Their site is not very user friendly......

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
So I get my membership, and of course the hard copy rule book ship sailed long ago. So I follow the included instructions and go to www.nationaldragster.net, and either the site is down, or the instructions are incorrect. I know some of you guys do the online rulebook. Can ya shorten my struggles?

Sure, race with the PDRA! Big Grin

I know it's not an option for everyone, just had to throw that out there.........

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3096 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Just go to NHRA.com and log in as a member. Then you can download the PDF of the rule book to your desk top

Posts: 2411 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SCDIV1:
You have to Log in as a member and can view the Rulebook from there.

If you did not register as a member you will have to do that first.

Their site is not very user friendly......

Ok I wondered about that. And it isn't you are right.

Thanks Bender! LOL.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6384 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
NHRA site is easy compared to some work sites I have to deal with...LOL

Tip PC

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post