DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    NHRA Super Comp D1 champ
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NHRA Super Comp D1 champ
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Congrats to Ed and Kyle ****** on winning the 2018 D1 Super Comp championship

Posts: 155 | Location: Syracuse NY | Registered: November 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
WTG guys!
clapping

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5310 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
good job 1290 and son. glad to have met you this year.

ep

Posts: 764 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Mike Beck
posted Hide Post
Congrats Kyle & Ed!

Posts: 1444 | Location: South River, NJ | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Ed & Kyle! Job well done!

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Nice job Kyle and Ed! Not worthy

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4497 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of victo
posted Hide Post
Great work Kyle and Ed

2012 West Coast Pro Gas E/Gas Champion

Posts: 523 | Location: Novato | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the title! Great accomplishment!

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3158 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of scarab1999
posted Hide Post
congrats!!

Posts: 97 | Location: troit | Registered: September 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
congrats Kyle and Ed on your division championship. Not mentioned so far is you Jegs Allstar champiionship. See you at Joliet

RJB

Posts: 58 | Location: Springfield IL | Registered: May 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Congratulations. Now go get them I Joliet.

Posts: 493 | Location: Going to or returning from the chipmine. | Registered: July 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
WTG Guys!

Bob

Posts: 3082 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good Job Kyle & Ed!

Shawn

Posts: 827 | Location: Flemington, New Jersey | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Pretty impressive run. I saw somewhere that he set a new record point total for D1 S/C.

Posts: 59 | Location: D3 | Registered: May 24, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
What a great accomplishment, congrats on a job well done. Not worthy

Posts: 2427 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Kyle, Ed and the whole family. SC is tough.

Posts: 235 | Location: Justin, TX | Registered: July 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
An impressive performance by Kyle and Ed. 3 finals and winning 2 and beating the best racers along the way. Congratulations on a great season.

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of SuperPro54
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Kyle & Ed

Posts: 109 | Location: Florida - Ohio | Registered: September 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 58 | Location: Springfield IL | Registered: May 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post