DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    only one way covid can mess this season up
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

only one way covid can mess this season up
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
Ok I am not talking racing. Only one way covid can mess up the second season of the year.

DEER SEASON.

That is if I get it and can not make it to the woods. Nobody to spread it to except dead deer or the squirrel that keeps trying to climb into my stand with me.

Yesterday opening day muzzle loader here and two down and rest of freezer to go and just bought a bigger freezer. I do hae access to other freezer if need.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Not worthy
Chris, if I’m not working or racing...I’m fishing. I did do some Pheasant hunting year before last. Had a blast tuning up with clays!!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4503 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Yea If going wing shooting I would have to tune up myself. I make it out actual dove hunting once a year and that is more for fun of shooting.The fact I use a muzzle loading dbl barrel just adds to it. Plus the comments from others when they hear 120 gr FFF going off with cloud of smoke,is just fun in the great outdoors.

I swear I should have been nborn rich.LMAO

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
AMEN!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bad Nusz
posted Hide Post
Heheh, looking forward to the crack of my .308 this weekend myself!

Posts: 343 | Location: Sioux Falls, SD | Registered: March 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
I lied. Thinking about crookes shyt this election has screwed up some hunting times and with covid being big issue . I guess I lied.

Still 4 in freezer and looking for more in the morning. How do responsible people survive? Hey I did a adult responsible thing today and done with it for another year. LMAO