Find
Notify
Tools

RIP Sean Serra
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted
I seen on a FB post that Sean Serra was killed in a car wreck last evening. He was a passenger.

He was one of the most polite young men at the track and will certainly be missed.

My heart goes out to his family and close friends.

SL...

Posts: 2101 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
Just terrible... Rest in peace....

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1383 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
Terrible news.
Hs grandfather does Tech at my local track!

RIP Sean...Prayers to his family

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of MrsJPJr
posted Hide Post
It’s so heartbreaking to hear. Our prayers go out to Sean’s family & friends.

Andrea Pasquariello
The Jim Harrington Bracket Nationals
http://jpfetchpromotions.wixsi...jharringtonnationals

Posts: 368 | Location: NJ | Registered: November 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
At a loss for words when his uncle, my good friend told me at 6:30 this morning. Last spoke to Sean about a month ago at Numidia. I’ve known Sean and his family for the past 12 years. I’ll remember your walk tacos Sean, RIP

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Godspeed Sean,condolences to the family

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Terrible loss. RIP.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 3963 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
RIP, my thoughts are with the family.

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3096 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
What a shame as he seems to be a well regarded young man. How does one get ejected from a vehicle these days? Dammit

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6353 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
What a shame as he seems to be a well regarded young man. How does one get ejected from a vehicle these days? Dammit

Makes me wonder if he was wearing seat belt? Tragedy no matter how it happened. Way too young.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 3963 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
Godspeed and R.I.P., Racer. Frown
May God grant comfort and peace for his loved ones, Amen.

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1598 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I'm so very sorry to hear this. I didn't know Sean personally, but the times I can remember him coming to KRP for our Top Bulb race, he was constantly smiling, and seemed like a really good guy. My deepest sympathies to his family and friends.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post