DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    WTH........was Leah late for first round ??
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTH........was Leah late for first round ??
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Charlie Allen
posted
http://www.competitionplus.com...ett-fined-10000-nhra

"Mourning the loss of Auto Club Dragway in Fontana"............RIP

Posts: 532 | Location: Sunny SoCal | Registered: March 07, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Glad it happened. People drive through the pits way to fast a lot of times

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
$10,000 is that tax deductible , its only money...

Right

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2697 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Technically, yes she was late. But this happened on Saturday.

Posts: 910 | Location: The problem with your gene pool is that there's no lifeguard... | Registered: April 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
another irresponsible millennial

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Roger McGinnis
posted Hide Post
They have to fund the Christmas party.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 559 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
my job pays me to be on time. if not I get in trouble.

ep-bet she is on time from here on out

Posts: 757 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
EXACTLY. She's nobody special in drag racing no mind the world.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Running over spectators wouldn't make her look very attractive. Do the crime, do the time.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6361 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
Running over spectators wouldn't make her look very attractive. Do the crime, do the time.

THIS....

Posts: 910 | Location: The problem with your gene pool is that there's no lifeguard... | Registered: April 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Yeager
posted Hide Post
She must have been flying! 10K is robbery. NHRA nailed someone else for 10k for being in an illegal area with a golf cart... WTF?

Mark Yeager

Posts: 1380 | Location: Hollister,CA | Registered: April 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Yeager:
She must have been flying! 10K is robbery. NHRA nailed someone else for 10k for being in an illegal area with a golf cart... WTF?

What are the details for that or Pritchet's incident? We don't know. Maybe she was warned before. Maybe she was really hauling. Maybe NHRA is simply profiting from it. I do know that as long as they are playing in their sand lot, they have their finger on them. So flying right is a good idea. Every person who she passed on the way in knew exactly who it was. How does that look?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6361 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Profit from it is just stupid! Parking a golf cart in a illegal area is hardly the same thing. I’m glad it was done. You hardly ever see a super comp or super gas racer hauling ass through the pits but for some reason stock and super stock racers feel the need to get hauling a z z and kick into neutral and coast to their pits.

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
You guys need to read all the posts. She was spanked for going to fast in a Demon, 9.66 @ 140 with no cage.
Geez!

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
Well now they have enough money for postage stamps Laughing Hard

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
You guys need to read all the posts. She was spanked for going to fast in a Demon, 9.66 @ 140 with no cage.
Geez!

Ok Floyd,where did you find the rest of the story?

Doing my part to raise the average IQ on this board

Posts: 51 | Location: badlands of New Mexico | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Floyd is wrong

DRR Pro
Picture of Mike Beck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by I.P. Dailey:
Profit from it is just stupid! Parking a golf cart in a illegal area is hardly the same thing. I’m glad it was done. You hardly ever see a super comp or super gas racer hauling ass through the pits but for some reason stock and super stock racers feel the need to get hauling a z z and kick into neutral and coast to their pits.

Ain't that the f-ing truth! STK and S/STK clowns........

Posts: 1444 | Location: South River, NJ | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ain't that the f-ing truth! STK and S/STK clowns.......

what are you raceist mike?

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
what exactly was this "high rate of speed?"

which NHRA barney fife clocked her?

Posts: 785 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post