Bracket Talk
wonder how much

This topic can be found at:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/75460652/m/7147003396

May 03, 2020, 09:38 AM
wideopen231
wonder how much
Wondering how much fines and lawyer would be for making pass in FED down the road out here in country.

Been little while since I had lawyer for traffic case of any size,but it has happened a time or two. LOL

Yea getting bored and having bagged two turkey this year,I am burned out on that. Even with 4 trout yesterday.It still worked out to about 20 bucks per,so that goes against my financial ad visors advice. Oh yes so does the above idea. Laughing Hard

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.
May 03, 2020, 10:07 AM
1320racer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?...H9Q&feature=youtu.be
May 03, 2020, 10:22 AM
I.P. Dailey
Been done who knows how many times
May 03, 2020, 11:27 AM
Curly1
I drove my Altered around the block a few weeks ago. Got it all put back together fired it up and drove it then did about 5 stall tests against transbrake. Have also noticed some of the neighbors driving around the streets on some quad runners. I think people are just wanting to get out and had enough.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion
May 03, 2020, 06:20 PM
wideopen231
Reminds me of a movie I saw long time ago. Lee Majors was former race car driver and the country had done away with all fuel supply except for government.He hot pissed rebuilt his formula 1 car and mapped out a route across country hitting all gas depots.

Can not remember the name of it.

May 03, 2020, 06:22 PM
wideopen231
The last Chase was the movie. IMDB is great for old folks.LOL

May 04, 2020, 03:21 AM
Footloose
Curly going Mad Max on the neighbor hood You Da Man Laughing Hard
May 05, 2020, 12:54 AM
Will Harrison
Chris, been a while since I spent much time on here, is your car up and running now?

.991 60'
4.36 @ 159 so far.....
6.86 @ 198 trying for more......

533" single carb
235" Harrison 4-link
May 05, 2020, 06:59 AM
wideopen231
Will

Yes. Made a few test shots last year due to scheduling. Got to make the money when chance shows up. Was planning on first of March testing and getting dialed in. Guess what happened there? Was ready and running earlier last year but few business set backs caused delay in trailer purchase.Kind of hard to avoid cops for 18 mile run to local track.LOL