DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    This will get your attention. !!!!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This will get your attention. !!!!
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by adv ET 266:
Amazing how fast this subject got derailed.

Yeah, but at least it's not another discussion of EV's

Mike

Posts: 1566 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
I imagine a lot here have found this news artical from the past. What are they thinking? MONEY...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...alesman-accuses.html

The name holds true to this day. "Stealership

Yes. happen to me also in the mid 80's. He got caught. Well just let say. He was a volunteer of
"3 Hots and a Kot". What a Dumb azz.

Early 2000's. Son and i were out looking for a car for him at a large Dodge dealership. Looking over the final prior to signature. Found the actual sales tax rate with errors. Recalculated with the correct rate. Found out they were adding 1% additional sales tax. Sorry your SOL

Totally illegal.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TD3550,

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Baldwin or the movie's publicist wanted a photo of Baldwin firing a gun directly at the viewer.
A so-called 'armorer'(2X year old kid) was PAID to ensure ALL guns on set were not loaded with real ammo. That was her ONLY job or at least her primary job.
Once loaded, the only way to verify the type of ammo in this particular type of pistol is to unload it or point the barrel directly at the handler's face to view and rotate the cylinder. Not smart and not Baldwin's job. Viewing through the loading gate only shows the rear of the cartridge and its primer, not the projectile itself or lack thereof.
I'm no fan of Baldwin but he is not guilty of a crime.
But, hey, at least the unknown prosecutor in this obscure state got her name and face on national TV. I guess that's what counts.

Posts: 606 | Location: Lakewood, Co. | Registered: January 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Didn't get my attention

Anyone that really knows me.

What she said...

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
This is the guy to monitor, not the crash test dummy they anointed to distract you.

James Bond villain, looks like something off Star Trek.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post