DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Seattle/Portland Defunds Police
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Seattle/Portland Defunds Police
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by "The Bender":
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:
WTF! Good time for a CCW!

No need for a CCW, there is no one to enforce the law now...….. Mad

No need to be in big hurry to remove what remains after you blow a huge hole in SOB trying to steal your stuff,burn your house or molest your wife.Just go back to bed and get rid of it in the morning.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4169 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
quote:
Originally posted by "The Bender":
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:
WTF! Good time for a CCW!

No need for a CCW, there is no one to enforce the law now...….. Mad

No need to be in big hurry to remove what remains after you blow a huge hole in SOB trying to steal your stuff,burn your house or molest your wife.Just go back to bed and get rid of it in the morning.

Floor stains matter.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6362 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by I.P. Dailey:
Actually they voted to cut the budget 50%

That’s huge! Business/development and folks pay big money for Police and Fire.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4470 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Oh, I agree. Huge and stupid move

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Huge and stupid move

So says a logical person. It's not stupid if it furthers their agenda, and it does. Therefore it's a WIN!

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2330 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
My sympathies are with the people that cannot afford to leave. Chaos is the next step in those areas and the silent majority will suffer. Even if the corporations choose to evacuate, this is a time consuming event that will take years to accomplish. Hurt are the blue collar workers. Also, during this time, home values will fall and again the families will suffer. I have said for years, go west young man has lost it's idea of making a better life for your family has changed dramatically.

Posts: 74 | Location: oklahoma | Registered: November 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Chaos is the next step in those areas and the silent majority will suffer.

The silent majority had better step up to the plate. If they chose to "take a knee" and be victims then they deserve what they yield to.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2330 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Runner-up:
My sympathies are with the people that cannot afford to leave. Chaos is the next step in those areas and the silent majority will suffer. Even if the corporations choose to evacuate, this is a time consuming event that will take years to accomplish. Hurt are the blue collar workers. Also, during this time, home values will fall and again the families will suffer. I have said for years, go west young man has lost it's idea of making a better life for your family has changed dramatically.

I see these comments all the time, If the police were defunded in my area nothing would change. I can defend my home with or without the police. My neighbor asked if I'd move if the police were defunded. I said hell no, I haven't spoken with the police in nearly three decades "what's gonna change" I don't call the police. If you live out in the woods the police don't protect you from wild animals. What do ya do when a wild animal comes on your property? Whatever ya gotta do, calling the police isn't one of the things on the list.

We're all just looking at the early stages of the making of a third world country, Ronald Reagan's treasury Secretary Paul Craig Roberts predicted it in the early 2000's, it would take 20 years to make the US a third country, once our economy was offshored to china. We're right on schedule.

Home values plummeted during the last collapse in 2009 nothing new there.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
https://www.paulcraigroberts.o...-paul-craig-roberts/

I said that wrong, we're in the late stages.

I've been tracking this since Dyck Cheney / Bush administration took the approach, deficits don't matter.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post