DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Digital Dial in Boards
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Digital Dial in Boards
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of popper
posted Hide Post
I guess one advantage of having it seperate from your delay box is if you run both box and no box and you are required to remove the box. Then you would not have the controler for your board.

the other aspect is I like to have my delay box all set when I'm in the lanes, but not necessarly what my dial is on the board yet. So I can display it after I'm paired or change it as I so desire.

I have a K&R Pro Cube and the Digital Delay Dual Dial boards. Love them both.

popper
John Lynch

Posts: 229 | Location: Kingston, Illinois | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I purchased the DD Elite Mega Dial Panel kit with wiring last year (4/2017) and like how it works. The dial in display is built into the switch panel and the relay board does everything I need it too and even more.

I like that the display will dim automatically when I turn on the tail/ dash lights when racing at night.

I turned the time/ rpm shift circuit for high amp solenoid shifters ( I have air) on the relay board into a Line Lock output the turns on with the line lock PB or TB pushbutton. Simple wiring method.

The back light for the switch panel display did failed after 3 months. I sent it in as I’m 1 shipping day away and it was returned repaired 3 days later. This is Excellent customer service imo.

I agree with Popper on the display board being separate of the delay box. I have a door car and now am competing in both no-box / box classes. Checking the dial board against the delay box is a non-issue.

Posts: 2448 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post