DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Force entered in 3rd Indy race
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Force entered in 3rd Indy race
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
John Force and gang entered in Indy race 3. Is he back?

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1005 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Hotrod Corvette
posted Hide Post
It is the US Nationals that's why...Just another Match Race now days

OOPS My bad...I have to count better...LOL

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Hotrod Corvette,

Burt

I'm So Proud To Be An American And Not A Democrat...

Posts: 1219 | Location: Clinton Township, MI | Registered: September 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Scarth:

No way, is this breaking news?

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2521 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
August 8th and 9th is not the U.S. Nationals. Check entry list. The gang is all their.

Posts: 1005 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry Scarth:

Larry Larry Larry.. did you get permission to post this. Does John know? Dancing Cat
I sure hope they are just for the entertainment.

Who was that masked man at Sonoma?

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4481 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Just saw it. Found it interesting. That is a new event from NHRA so it might be the real deal. Who was that masked man at Sonoma? EVERYBODY!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Walter
posted Hide Post
It replaced Bandimere after they had to cancel because of Covid restrictions in Colorado.

Mark Walter, Senior Chaplain
JAMA Racing Ministry

"A wise person is hungry for truth, while the fool feeds on trash." Proverbs 15:14
"Laus Deo!"

Posts: 299 | Location: Middle Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I don't think he has enough grading points. Smile

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I hope they bus in some outsiders for 3 races... drain the swamp.... in Indy.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2331 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Larry,
Did you ask Ed if this was true? Laughing Hard

Posts: 4815 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^this^^^^^

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
LMAO

Mike

Posts: 1562 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mark, I believe Force was not entered in Denver. He was only entered in the U. S. National's.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Bubbletop409
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up, I just cancelled my recording of that event.

Larry
62 Bel-Air 409
79 Cole TR-2 SunsetRaceCraft 565 RIP TRACY
260 Eliminator Eagle XP HP500EFI
NO MO BOMA
WELL DONE USN SEAL TEAM 6
Proud Deplorable

Posts: 60 | Location: Castro Valley, CA State of Insanity | Registered: August 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Yeager
posted Hide Post
Looks like all the Force teams are back for the rest of the season. At lest they are entered... who knows if these races will even stay on the schedule.

Mark Yeager

Posts: 1380 | Location: Hollister,CA | Registered: April 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Resident Know it All said Force and his Teams are Done for 2020!

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 3993 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Force team is now un-entered at August 8th Indy race. WOW get the popcorn!

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Laughing very hard Full Moon NahNahTounge

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
I'll believe it when the race actually happens & John Force Racing is there. Way too many unknowns in today's world.

Breaking News, LOL! I made the call 2 days ago. I just wanted to say that to make myself feel better.

Spitting

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2521 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Although the Force gang is still entered at Topeka.