DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    anyone buy team Tshirts?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

anyone buy team Tshirts?
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
Doing some research on starting small sideline business screenprinting. Figure doing some T-shirts for race teams as a possibility. Looking into startup costs including materials and shirts.

Few questions for anyone buying shirts now. Looking to get a feel of what the average cost to the team is and maybe how many you do at one time. If like pm me the info if you like rather than doing so here.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4170 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Mark Joyce at Farmington does it and my Niece has a HUGE Co doing that based in NJ.

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
Mark Joyce at Farmington does it and my Niece has a HUGE Co doing that based in NJ.

Yea we used Mrk way back.

Posts: 4170 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
I did. Went through Custom Ink for mine. A bit expensive but was very happy with them. I get my biz cards through them as well.

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1465 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Not looking to buy t-shirts.Looking for info on what folks spend on shirts for race team stuff. Looking to start sideline and maybe making few bucks. I have the spending down to a science.LOL

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Little hand mark joyce did mine. Seems like the art work was 200 to 300 and a decent quality shirt was 8 to 10.

ep

Posts: 757 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Can you design them as well?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6363 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Now the answer is no. I am looking into the artwork design part of this deal. Like most things hundreds of things on the internet about it.Just have to go thru it to find the info you need.

I am getting a list of thing required to do this and researching the cost,time and profit side of it. Not going to get rich, but has to have an upside or what would be the point.

The ironic or funny part is that analyzing shyt is normally what keeps me from trying somethings that I probably should have done. Not LOL.