Find
Notify
Tools

Racer Tees
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of fastduster
posted
Is anyone used them lately? Sent order in almost a month ago with no response? Used them before with no problem...??

Posts: 6 | Location: Poplar bluff mo | Registered: June 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Stephen Hughes
posted Hide Post
I was referred to them for some vinyl work, couldnt get a response for a quote so I took my business elsewhere.

The Pull-Out....for when you want to work smarter, not harder!!!

Posts: 336 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Yeager
posted Hide Post
I used them a couple months ago for some numbers. They were shipped out the next day.

Mark Yeager

Posts: 1380 | Location: Hollister,CA | Registered: April 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I ordered on Feb 27th and the order shipped on the 28th.

Denis LeBlanc

Posts: 465 | Location: Manchester, NH | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of diceman1530
posted Hide Post
Try Lee on Facebook

Working for the Weekend!!!!
Fordyce Motorsports

Posts: 252 | Location: Williamstown, NJ | Registered: November 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Lee Norton
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by diceman1530:
Try Lee on Facebook

Shoot me an email or text 540-416-1320. Not sure what order we are talking about here without a name.

Posts: 602 | Location: racertees.com | Registered: December 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Lee Norton
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stephen Hughes:
I was referred to them for some vinyl work, couldnt get a response for a quote so I took my business elsewhere.

Where did you contact me for a quote? I have a friend that would have rode me pretty hard for not getting back to you.

Posts: 602 | Location: racertees.com | Registered: December 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of fastduster
posted Hide Post
Lee, I have texted and called. The order was placed under Darrin Garner.

Posts: 6 | Location: Poplar bluff mo | Registered: June 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of fastduster
posted Hide Post
Lee, still no response and you still have my money.

DRR Trophy
Picture of fastduster
posted Hide Post
My money was refunded.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Lee Norton
posted Hide Post
You were refunded prior to making your post last night.

DRR Trophy
Picture of p7050
posted Hide Post

Posts: 100 | Location: Radcliff, KY | Registered: January 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of fastduster
posted Hide Post
I posted it was refunded. Took my business elsewhere.