Tools

Car Name Memories
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of diceman1530
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
Anyone up in Div one remember a Mopar wagon called “Tight Nuts”?

Yep

Working for the Weekend!!!!
Fordyce Motorsports

Posts: 252 | Location: Williamstown, NJ | Registered: November 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
I still have my 67 Chevelle from back in 1993 that has a name on it. Moe Money

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
There was a guy here in the 70s that had a 67/68 Camaro that had "Carol's Nightmare" painted on the doors. His wife (Carol) was never comfortable with him racing.

Later, in the 80s, he switched over to a dragster that was obviously faster and he called it "Carol's Worst Nightmare"...LOL

Posts: 118 | Location: Imperial, CA | Registered: September 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Dave Raser
posted Hide Post
Back in the 70's ...... Bruce Sizemore's highly competetive Modified Production Maverick ...... "Preparation H"!

Dave

Posts: 1903 | Location: penna. | Registered: January 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I first saw Charlie Brown at Rockingham in 1977. In S/S they were allowed to run any intake that fit under the stock hood, so they ran a tunnel ram. I don’t remember how fast it was but it sure did sound good.

Posts: 20 | Location: Pa. | Registered: August 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Back in the 1970,s my 64 olds had "THE HAMMER" on the doors,it was red then,won a lot of races back then,lol.

Posts: 1012 | Location: LIVERMORE CA. | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The Ripper

Factory condition all steel Nova on a 10 x 28 tire home brew 23 sbc. In 10 years racked up the most Super Pro championships in the history of Sunshine Dragstrip Clearwater Florida.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
Charlie Brown today!

https://www.facebook.com/leigh...s/10217070477738451/

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5727 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Maybe a little prejudiced but Starr Rider TA/FC is my favorite. Better be I spent cpl small fortunes on that name. LOL

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4170 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post