DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Doctors in Black Video Link
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Doctors in Black Video Link
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted
Found this very interesting. Hope you take some time and watch it.

Posts: 2100 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Hocus Pocus, Make Believe, Bedevil, Torment, Provoke, Beset, Perplex, Astound, Mystify, Bewilder, discombobulate, distract, Illusion.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good old fashioned censorship. The video has been taken down for violating utube standards.

Posts: 487 | Location: Going to or returning from the chipmine. | Registered: July 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/_JkWS-F9LcM

When the lights are turned on. The Kockroaches scatter for a place to hide.

The devil doesn't like being exposed.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2100 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post
Very Interesting..

Dave

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3304 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The people were sold paranoia on the boob tube, on a loop over a hoax with a low mortality rate. The controlled demolition of livelihoods,careers will be long standing. And the sheeple are still propagating boob tube reality fake news while worshiping idols who could care less about them.

Yeah,it's gonna be a real freak show from here on out social distancing, heat guns, masks, clear plastic dividers, rubber gloves. Hell why not just walk around in a complete biological warfare suit everyday.

It's an embarrassment not an accomplishment what elected liars have done. And the joke is on the people as they bail themselves out trillions.

https://youtu.be/ZhhumtFhtqs

Filth pigs https://youtu.be/ecT4mJilrjc

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
Google the name of the lady doctor in the video. She's associated with a lot of questionable stuff, including trying to link autism to vaccinations. I have an autistic child, so I know a little bit about it. There's no solid proof that vaccinations cause autism. Also, she lies in the video when she says she was arrested and held for no reason. She stole stuff from her employer.

Mike

Posts: 1562 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
Never believe ANYTHING you see on the internet without fact checking.

Mike

Posts: 1562 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

Understood and agreed. However, in light of the recent Flynn conspiracy validation one can understand why people might have a tendency to accept it on face value.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2331 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:

Understood and agreed. However, in light of the recent Flynn conspiracy validation one can understand why people might have a tendency to accept it on face value.

True, the fact checkers passed Flynn getting railroaded, off as a conspiracy theory. There's hundreds if not thousands of doctors who link vaccines to autism too. So that's not an issue for me with her. There is a possibility she's controlled opposition though, time will tell. She has a book in the works, that'll be a tell tale.

My neighbors son is home schooled,in order to bypass these vaccines. That's the route I'd take as well, If I were him.

DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:

When I said "never believe ANYTHING you see on the internet without fact checking" I didn't go far enough. I should have added "and never believe ANYTHING you see or hear in the media without doing your own fact checking, nor anything coming out the mouth of a politician without fact checking."

Mike

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Fact check this. Trump bailed out the swamp $6 trillion dollars.

We the people got 2 billion at $1200 each.

Trump then called it a stimulus program to fight an invisible enemy! Laughing Hard

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/ecT4mJilrjc

Fact check this. The most diabolical criminal pedo procurer of children in the history of the world, hung himself using paper bed sheets.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Fact check this. Sweden opted out of shutting down, pretending covid 19 is a pandemic.

No more people died than any other year.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SlyFox:
Google the name of the lady doctor in the video. She's associated with a lot of questionable stuff, including trying to link autism to vaccinations. I have an autistic child, so I know a little bit about it. There's no solid proof that vaccinations cause autism. Also, she lies in the video when she says she was arrested and held for no reason. She stole stuff from her employer.

NO solid proof? An awful lot of people believe it with no convincing proof. I have really never looked into it one way or another. But what is the motivation to try to falsely convince people that vaccinations are responsible for autism?

I don't think there is any wholesale answer when it comes to vaccinations. Polio? Pretty successful. Flu? Mixed results at best. Corona? Not sure I have any interest in that.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6380 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

It's^^^ all explained here. Money will make some people funny.

There's a common sense answer for vaccinations. When it became the law big pharma became no longer legally bound by the number of deaths due to their vaccinations, overhead decreased the same as offshoring American jobs for huge profits. It became a billion dollar a year incentive for pharmaceutical companies to develop vaccines, and the number of vaccines children had to take, in order to buy and sell went up (go to public schools).

Like I said, my neighbors kid is home schooled. The dad put his foot down.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:

It's^^^ all explained here.

There's a common sense answer for vaccinations. When it became the law big pharma became no longer legally bound by the number of deaths due to their vaccinations, overhead decreased the same as offshoring American jobs for huge profits. It became a billion dollar a year incentive for pharmaceutical companies to develop vaccines, and the number of vaccines children had to take in order to buy and sell went up (go to public schools).

Like I said, my neighbors kid is home schooled. The dad put his foot down.

I guess you have to roll with whatever odds you figure are better.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6380 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post