DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    On fire in Phoenix! No, not that kind of fire!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

On fire in Phoenix! No, not that kind of fire!
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted
I want to give a shout out to our good friends Craig Anderson (Bighead) and Mr.(I'm supposed to be in the final) Kevin Wright for a great showing in Super Comp in Phoenix yesterday.

These two both had great cars and did an awesome driving job. Craig came out on top this go around with Kevin taking runner-up after previously mowing them down in Pomona to start the season.

Great job guys, looking forward to seeing you both in Tucson this week.

Almost forgot to add we were so glad that Dave Alves got his race car and trailer back after they were stolen in Phoenix the week before. See you soon Dave.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5310 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Congrats to both doing a great job, all going to Tucson should see some great weather , good luck to all !!!!

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Bart Smith.....2 wins in a row in Top Sportsman.

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1013 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post