New
Find
Notify
Tools

WFC
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted
This time next month the WFC will be getting ready to take off....Longest running, best organized FOOTBRAKE only race in the country. And at Bristol one of the nicest facilities in the country. See you there

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Lot of lookers but not one response. This race will be 2/3 over by this time next week. Anyone on here besides me going?

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
I will be watching you, Fern...my back went out 6 weeks ago and is not ready for racing yet...sigh...good luck and be safe, pal...I will be at the labor day deal up there...hope to see you then...

Posts: 1277 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You got to get well Fuzzy and take care of yourself. I still remember that dump you took at Palm Springs, Glad you got over that. I don't understand why DRR has no mention of the WFC. No flyer no nothing....??????

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I've made arrangements to view it from a very comfortable air conditioned suite, with very clean bathrooms, and fully stocked with both cold beverages and delicious snacks. Smile Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
Here you go...

Posts: 1277 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You the man Fuzz ball. Rob going to accept entreies for New Years while at WFC????

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Looks like that flyer is wrong Fuzz. Says open Thursday and they are opening Tomorrow, wendsday. Guess I better get rollin