DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    SFG 300 Results from Cedar Falls, Iowa
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SFG 300 Results from Cedar Falls, Iowa
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DragRaceResults,

Posts: 2105 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2105 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
You tube is having a problem so this is the stream off of facebook.

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
294 Entries

Nick Folk defeated Dustin Long in Saturday's $50k

Tucker Kanselaar defeated Brett Williamson in Sunday's $20k

Full Story and Photos Here

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DragRaceResults,

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I used to own this track and to see the quality of racers and the huge numbers of entries did this Old Guy's heart good.
I have no investment in this but I can say this "it was AWESOME" and to see Nick Folk who was a "little guy" when his mom and dad drug him and Brian to Cedar Falls Raceway in the late 80s for the first $5000 races in the Midwest. Now their son is in another Winner's Circle photo.
Sunday one of my best friends, Josh Kanselaar's son, Tucker blew them all up in Maples dragster and took home the $20K.

What a great weekend, I actually won a few rounds in my trusty old dragster after a year off but being a part of this event was the BEST!!!! Thank you SFG!!

www.trailertoad.com designed by racers for racers.

Posts: 1219 | Location: Janesville, IA | Registered: December 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SFG
Picture of whos next
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jok it was a pleasure meeting you and look forward to seeing you and picking your brain in the future. We will definitely be back to Cedar Falls in 2020.

Posts: 245 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 12, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post