New
Find
Notify
Tools

Contingency Awards
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted
Time to thank a few companies who not only pay but pay their advertised awards promptly after winning a race.

Summit - always the first to pay week in a few weeks of the race
Eastern VP Fuels
Edlebrock
Comp Cams

Posts: 2145 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I'd like to add Moroso to that list...Agree on those you listed....

Posts: 227 | Location: North Royalton Ohio US*** | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
How about this. At Bristols WFC race Threesome Auto Salvage near Gambrils, MD is paying $500 each for the best package and the best losing package for the weekend. CASH that will be paid at the race.....No stickers, no gift certificates, no mail ins, etc. CASH you can spend on your way home. Did best package last year and up the deal this year.

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Brktracer
posted Hide Post
Agree and add:
Moser
Sunoco
Hoosier
ATI

Matt Ward

Posts: 1390 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: March 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Todd Barton
posted Hide Post
We're just getting Foggit up and running, one buy in pays for two years. Racer run business owned by Gary Stinnett. Won't have an issue getting paid here either. I'm the D2 rep for signups.

Posts: 380 | Location: Gray, TN | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
When I finally received, and it was a battle to get, the Mickey Thompson gift card they sent me in leu of a check late 2020, I used it to Buy Hoosiers Big Grin

Posts: 2410 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Try getting paid from Weld !

Posts: 83 | Location: Benicia Ca | Registered: November 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Todd Barton:
We're just getting Foggit up and running, one buy in pays for two years. Racer run business owned by Gary Stinnett. Won't have an issue getting paid here either. I'm the D2 rep for signups.

We’re in! Not worthy

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4479 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Gillette:
Try getting paid from Weld !

I've been trying to get paid by K&N for almost 2 years, It's only $50.00 bucks but it's $50.00 bucks.

Posts: 120 | Location: Indiana | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post