DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Weather Underground Radar maps for U.S.
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Weather Underground Radar maps for U.S.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Sorry, fallin down on my job... Here come's the weekend... looks HOT where its hot,, and WET where its wet.

Good luck to all who make it out the the races. Cool

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
It's Thursday... u know the drillWink

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<78 Cutla$$>
posted
And we don't know what rain is out here in the West.. Confused

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of Scott Smith
posted Hide Post
Wow the storms are running late today. They are ushally in montgomery by now.

Posts: 7021 | Location: Montgomery Al. USA | Registered: October 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of Scott Smith
posted Hide Post
TTT

Posts: 7021 | Location: Montgomery Al. USA | Registered: October 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Good Luck Everyone Cool

Lee Roberson

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Bump

In the memory of Steve Taylor

Posts: 174 | Location: computer | Registered: April 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
That magic time is upon us yet again Smile

Lee Roberson

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Enjoy your weekend!

Brenda Taylor

Posts: 380 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: September 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
hey Mrs. Brenda, how are you???

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
BD,

Thanks for asking. Doing OK...Missed seeing Steve's name and his dragon....Having one of those days.

Brenda

Brenda Taylor

Posts: 380 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: September 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
Picture of BD
posted Hide Post
Yes ma'am, I do understand. We all miss him also.

Take care.

Posts: 8960 | Location: Cooper, Texas | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Sorry about that... fallin down on my job.

Stay cool, dodge the T-storms, and KEEP EM GREEN this weekend folks.

Good Luck to all,, and as Brenda said "Have fun"!

Lee Roberson

Lee Roberson

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
A little early in the week, but got racin on the brain Cool.

TTT

Lee Roberson

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Good Luck this weekend, Have fun and keep em dry and GREEN. Wink

Lee Roberson

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Weekend's almost here...

Lee Roberson

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Maybe we can run a 6.50 without breaking

looking for a jar of peaches

Posts: 510 | Location: Amelia,Va. USA | Registered: June 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ChevyII8x18
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Taylor:
These maps are posted as a service from DragRaceResults.com and Steve Taylor. Use them to plan your day of racing this weekend or any weekend as long as the topic is posted.
Good luck and have a rain free race. Smile

Sidrick Roberson
www.automax.net

Posts: 419 | Location: Henderson, NC | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ChevyII8x18
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChevyII8x18:
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Taylor:
These maps are posted as a service from DragRaceResults.com and Steve Taylor. Use them to plan your day of racing this weekend or any weekend as long as the topic is posted.
Good luck and have a rain free race. Smile

I was hoping that the dragon would come along...

Sidrick Roberson
www.automax.net

Posts: 419 | Location: Henderson, NC | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<jd 40>
posted
i think there is a 99.9 % chance of rain sunday8 26 07. aint real sure tho aint a weather man.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post