DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Weather Underground Radar maps for U.S.
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 38
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Weather Underground Radar maps for U.S.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Smile

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of head gamez
posted Hide Post
That line of thunderstorms just keep coming... have been in a Tornado Warning for hours now and the storms are line up all the way to athens georgia.

Mikey

Posts: 1706 | Location: In a Marriott near you! | Registered: February 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Glad I'm in california it never rains here.And whats a tornado?
quote:
Originally posted by head gamez:
That line of thunderstorms just keep coming... have been in a Tornado Warning for hours now and the storms are line up all the way to athens georgia.

Posts: 127 | Location: El Dorado Hills,CA | Registered: November 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Frosty Intake
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bob dix:
Glad I'm in california it never rains here.

EXCEPT THE DAY BEFORE and after a points race so we sit here all day gathering up our goods, shopping for RV supplies(read BEER) gassing up, packing up, and hitting the ATM to go out the night before and set up camp, all the while wondering if they'll even run.

but other than that...it doesn't rain here-hardly.

W.C.P.B.R.A. (West Coast Professional Bench Racers Association)

Posts: 2308 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
ttt

Josh Woods
S/G 377K

Posts: 41 | Location: Glasgow, KY | Registered: July 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Looks like a B-E-A UTIFUL weekend for racin!

Good luck and have a safe one everybody!
Cool

Lee Roberson

“My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."” Harmon Killebrew

Posts: 1108 | Location: Greenville/Henderson, NC | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of cutlass389
posted Hide Post
Lookin' to Saturday for this weekends points race to redeem myself. Car

Mike Miller

"It may be ugly, but it's SLOW"

Posts: 77 | Location: NC | Registered: June 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
How ya been doin', Mike?

Lee Roberson

DRR Trophy
Picture of cutlass389
posted Hide Post
Hey Lee, long time no see.(rhymes) Doin' good how bout' y'all? Cleaned out some crud from needle and seat which spoiled the first race and lookin' for some payback.

Mike Miller

"It may be ugly, but it's SLOW"

Posts: 77 | Location: NC | Registered: June 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
10-4! Give 'em he11!... I haven't found my way to the track yet this year, but can't wait till it works out.

Car

Lee Roberson

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
ttt

Josh Woods
S/G 377K

Posts: 41 | Location: Glasgow, KY | Registered: July 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mabe
posted Hide Post
ttt

Wayne Mabe ZX 21

I'm not crazy, my wife had me tested!
Holy crap on a cracker!

Posts: 636 | Location: Pulaski, Va | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
ttt

Josh Woods
S/G 377K

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Three years ago today , May 20, 2007, at 5:15 I lost my husband to a horrible disease called leukemia. This is a message that he would want me to tell everyone..... that you need to see more than one oncologist and get more than one opinion about treatment for any type of cancer before it is too LATE. If we had done this, maybe Steve would be alive today.

Thanks to all who has kept this post current. When I see his post and name I feel his presence.

Brenda

Posts: 380 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: September 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brenda Taylor:
Three years ago today , May 20, 2007, at 5:15 I lost my husband to a horrible disease called leukemia. This is a message that he would want me to tell everyone..... that you need to see more than one oncologist and get more than one opinion about treatment for any type of cancer before it is too LATE. If we had done this, maybe Steve would be alive today.

Thanks to all who has kept this post current. When I see his post and name I feel his presence.

Brenda

Brenda,

Chris wanted you to know that he wouldn't be the racer he is today without Steve. Steve taught him alot about racing, life, and living. He will always live on in Chris' heart. There has been many races and championships won with Steve riding right beside Chris. Also, it's upseting that there is not a memorial race in his name. Hopefully we can do something to change that.

Posts: 5 | Location: Everywhere | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hi Brenda, I meet Steve back in North Raleigh about 1972, lived there going to NCSU and living on Dove ln. I was staying with Pat Ward and his family, and doing a little racing when we had the funds. There were several guys and girls that hung out together there and on the street you'll lived on and went to millbrook high school. Steve helped me several times with my nomad which i still have today. I feel like they were the "good ole times" i just did not know it then. Last time i saw steve was at Bristol , where i was living at the time, i'm sure there are a lot of people who miss him dearly. So as always stay in touch and keep the thoughts alive.............

Posts: 224 | Location: East TEXAS | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of frankie parrish
posted Hide Post
I have thought about Steve alot here lately.
I'm in favor of a race in memory of him. I know he loved Rockingham

frankieparrishracing 1994-?
------------------------------
fpparrish@gmail.com
------------------------------

Posts: 851 | Location: 7X12 | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Chip Horton
posted Hide Post
That race is a "GREAT" idea Frankie

FIRST INDUCTEE DRR "LEGENDS HALL OF FAME" www.handhatvridepark.com
My favorite track to race at, is one with "LOTS" of chevys!! WORLD CHAMPION, Division Champion, Race of Champions, 29 Time Track Champion. Have won a NEW Car, Motorcycle, Enclosed trailer!!!

Posts: 516 | Location: Jesup Ga | Registered: February 07, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dragster66ss
posted Hide Post
Count us in!

Lee Roberson

DRR Trophy
Picture of Jeffrodamas
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 37 | Location: O...H... | Registered: August 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post