DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Weather Underground Radar maps for U.S.
Page 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Weather Underground Radar maps for U.S.
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
miss that ole rascal Steve. Didn’t always agree with all he said but respected his knowledge of the sport. One of a kind, ahead of his time; always!

Posts: 14 | Location: Northern DC | Registered: June 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
Taylor was a one of a kind and it was an honor to of known and raced with him.

Taylor Motorsports-Indiana
Price Racing Clan-Midwest

Posts: 982 | Location: Evansville, Ind. | Registered: October 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
TTT

Brenda

Brenda Taylor

Posts: 380 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: September 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
TTT

Hi Steve,

TEMPERATURE in the 90s here....ARE YOU STILL ENJOYING RETIREMENT?

BRENDA

Brenda Taylor

Posts: 380 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: September 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
We were in the mid 90's here today. Retirement has been the highlight of my life. Sometimes I wish I was still racing. Sometimes not. Smile

Posts: 982 | Location: Evansville, Ind. | Registered: October 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
How are you doing Brenda? Hope that you have a great day, enjoy the weather while it's still warm, the snow is-a coming soon enough.

Be well.

Bob

Posts: 3061 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hello Everybody,

Hope to race again soon. Steve, Enjoy life as that is called Retirement!!

Bob, Sorry to hear about those fires in CA. I hope you stay safe.

Brenda

Brenda Taylor

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
ttt

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2697 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving, Brenda!!

DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Good morning Brenda and Steve. Hope that both of you have a great day, Spring is on the way, cheer up! The weather is improving every day, it was "Burrrrrrable" last night, it got down to 67 inside and high 30's outside.

Hoping that everyone has a great week!

Bob

Posts: 3061 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
I am ready for this Corona virus to blow over.

DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
Married 44 years today!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Steve,

I have not worked since March 15,2020. Really miss my students. But now have found out that my right knee needs a NEW KNEE. So I will be having surgery June 24th. It is hard to believe that Steve died on May 20, 2007...13 years ago. Time really goes fast now. Congrats on your marriage of 44 years.

Bob, hello to you too. We have had too much rain in the last week. Last night we had a tornado warning for couple of hours. Today is 1st day of sunshine...Happy Days are here again. Stay safe from the virus and you too,Steve.

Brenda Taylor

DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
Here is hoping that your knee surgery goes well on 6/24. Time does fly. Missing you and Steve.

DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
Happy 4th of July!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
ttt

Brenda Taylor

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Steve and all,

Had right knee surgery on June24...It seems to be a success but the left knee had gotten so bad that when i walked the left knee would not work so I had to shuffle it. You have to wait 3 months before the surgeon will operate again. On October 22, I had the left knee surgery. However, this surgery was not as easy. The inner manius(sp) was not doing its job and the bones had also worn badly. so I have to wear a leg brace for 4-6 weeks while it heals in place. Hopefully I can play pickle Ball and maybe race a little around here. Also go back to part time teaching.

Brenda Taylor

DRR Pro
Picture of Steve Conyer
posted Hide Post
Good luck to you in whatever you choose to do.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Hope that you are feeling better Brenda, I know how painful that can be.

Bob